Your least favorite Opeth song

Aug 9, 2008
Okay, I gotta admit this thread is only 'cause I'm bored... Hope it would help ya when you're bored and then you could thank God for boredom.
OK, so which is your least favorite Opeth song and why? :eek:
Mine's Atonement... why? It's horrible o_O

How about you shut the fuck up and cure your boredom by unplugging your computer, going outside and doing something creative.. and never posting ever again.

do you have one post that doesnt bash this guy

i think you suck more as a poster here :loco:

That's what I was thinking... he's only had one post in the Opeth forums that DOESN'T bash this guy... it's like he came here just to insult someone.

Yeah what is your deal, like any of us give a fuck what you think. Why don't YOU get off your ass and do something creative instead of caring so much what goes on a band forum. Miserable fuck

Porcelain Heart is my least favorite,
and I think it's better than a lot of generic rock songs out there.
So that says something about Opeth, godly.

Thanks = D

Not a problem... I imagine he's probably been banned, as he doesn't seem very eager to defend himself.

Do you know him from some other forum or something? It just seems odd that his first post after like 16 months of inactivity is an incredibly angry post bashing you.

Bah, fanboys... Nothing's wrong with having a least favorite Opeth song, and it's possible to have a least favorite song of a band (particularly Opeth) but not actually consider it to be a bad song.

Porcelain Heart. It's inconsistent and unnecessarily repetitive, more than other songs on Watershed. It has good ideas though.