What Is Your Least Favorite Opeth Song

Oyo and Colonial Boy, Heavens to Mergatroid what have you been smoking! <_<

anyway The Face Of Melinda rubs me the wrong way..i just dont know why...its not the slowness of it, theres something else wrong with this song and i cant put my finger on it...Into the Frost Of Winter or whatever that one's called is also a non-fave...

TakinTheMusicBack said:
WTF are you talking about? How is Eternal Soul Torture not their song? WHo wrote it then?
I quite like that song anyway, especially the widdling at the end!

Isn't that the Iron Maiden cover?

To Bid You Farewell or Serenity Painted Death. And I can't listen to the first 3 minutes of The Night and the Silent Water.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
You're kidding eh? Remember Tomorrow is the Maiden cover. ETS was an early demo written as far as I know by Opeth.
Oh ya, that is right. ETS is on the special edition of Morningrise. -_-

How did I forget that. That song doesn't count. I demand a repick!

I don't like the beginning of the Night and the Silent Water, but it gets great after that, especially the "You Sleep in the light....." part. As a whole, I'm gonna have to say Under the Weeping Moon or When.

Looks like Wreath is getting a few mentions. That riff just sounds so forced and convoluted. But hey I have grown to like the track.
A few Damnation dislikers. But hey whatever. I love Damnation and its overall feel. The title track is one of their most brilliant compositions.

Hey yeah of course I mean Deliverance.
And what is it about Wreath that makes many people not just in this post dislike the song.
I have said the riff sounds well, wrong is one word. But its just not a great riff.
Any comments.

I fuckin love the riff to Wreath, I cant see how it's so bad compared to any other Opeth riff. :confused:
And commentls like "I cant listen to three minutes of TNATSW" are bizarre. How can you not like 3 minutes of a song when it sounds like all the rest of the song????!!!! :Smug: