What Is Your Least Favorite Opeth Song

segaszivos

Jun 29, 2003
Baltimore
I was curious about other people and whether they have a least favorite Opeth song. This has prolly been done a hundred times before, but humor me. Mine is Nectar... I can't stand the first few mintues of the song. I want to skip it whenever I heard the beginning of the song, but I never do. The song gets better as it progresses, but I just hate the beginning.

fleshhead said:
TBYF bugs the hell out of me, and I could do without most of MAYH, but Face of Melinda is the easy pick here.

I truly pity you.

I'd have to say my least favourite full-length song is Moonlapse Vertigo. I love that jazzy bit in the middle, but most of it just doesn't interest me.

There is no Opeth songs so far that i havn't gotten into but the album it took me longest to get into was morning rise.
i find that usually when someone says they don't like something like opeth it is because it goes over their head.

How can anyone not like Wreath???!!!

I didn't know you couldn’t like Opeth songs, Patterns in the ivy 1 and 2 are amazing. Wreath is a really good song it helps that album so much. If I had to say anything it would be eternal soul torture cause its a shitty low quality demo song, They just chose to throw on that album, its not even there song anyway.