Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Green Jelly(Jello)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Infectious Grooves

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JonnyD said:
They were a weird oddball offthe wall Funk Metal thing led my Mike Muir ... if you are Interested find a copy of "Sarsipuis(SP)ark" but they are not pop rockish at all :)

sixxswine said:
Yes, Infectious Grooves was a funk metal band that included the singer from Suicidal Tendencies... They were average at best, sounded like a cross between Suicidal, Red Hot Chili Peppers & George Clinton...
They did this track many moons ago called "Therapy." Ozzy did guest vocals on that one....

Yeah.. I'm sure I'm thinking of the wrong band. I might see if I can download a song of theirs. I'm interested. Who knows, I might end up liking it and buying an album?
Thanks guys :)

sixxswine said:
Yeah thanks. Hey, did I mention that I was Tommy Lee's body double in the sex tape?!:p
It is Angela from A.E., she's great...:worship:
So you are the blonde he's banging? Ooops, not missed again that's your sig :p

And Angela is cute, but she sings worst than Liiva, that's why I never could got into AE (old or new) :erk: .

Besides I'm into redheads more than blondes so I like more the singer in Epica (I have never heard the band, but she's cute). My second "love" is Christina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil :cool:

simone.jpg
celebrities060.jpg

Wyvern said:
So you are the blonde he's banging? Ooops, not missed again that's your sig :p
You're regular Sam Kinison, Wyvern. Of course I'm not the blonde!:tickled:

Wyvern said:
And Angela is cute, but she sings worst than Liiva, that's why I never could got into AE (old or new) :erk: .
:cool:
I like what she's doing, for me I heard her in the band before I saw what she looked like, so I didn't have that to judge her by...

sixxswine said:
You're regular Sam Kinison, Wyvern.
Sam is dead isn't he? You're making a comparison or wish me six feet under? :p

SOD Kicks ASSSSS!!! :worship:
Green Jelly- No hardcore band here,but some interesting tunes... :Smokin:
Gwar? -Only saw a Vid or 2!-Cool Costumes! :devil:
The others.....????????? :yow:
What did you say bout sum "Sweaty Nipples?" :loco: