Which media player do you use?

Ifurin said:
Winamp. Anyone who says anything other than Winamp or Foobar needs shooting. Hard. In the face.

use sonique

so you gonna shoot me now dick wad? posters like you need to eat glass and wear makeup and listen to cradle of filfth.

anyway winamp is probably the best because it uses the least cpu usage, but it doesnt support mkv or some newer formats out there, but nobody uses the new formats for music anyway so your good with winamp.

Melodeath said:
Why alter the sound?

it doesnt alter the sound...it changes the bass/treble. every stereo you buy has a default function that people use...but all stereos have a different default setting. old aiwa default stereo settings had more treble then bass, while the new sony have the opposite. etc...

HardSide said:
use sonique

so you gonna shoot me now dick wad? posters like you need to eat glass and wear makeup and listen to cradle of filfth.

anyway winamp is probably the best because it uses the least cpu usage, but it doesnt support mkv or some newer formats out there, but nobody uses the new formats for music anyway so your good with winamp.

MKV is a video format. People who play video files with Winamp also need to be shot.

I appreciate your wanting me to listen to CoF, but they're not really my thing.

Maybe since we have a large number of votes for Winamp......post your color scheme.

Mine's Grapefruit...nice and refreshing to look at.....^_^

I've got a funky alpha-blended mega-duper skin for Winamp.

Just cuz' it looks cool.

winamp.jpg