Which media player do you use?

Melodeath said:
A good studio EQs the music so that it sounds best it possibly can when people listen to it on CD players, computers, etc.

You cant be serious when you say it is "shit sounding." They mastered it the way they wanted it to sound.

Hence the usage of a flat EQ.

All i'm saying is that some cd's really don't sound good on flat eq. And if I can get them to sound better then I will. I mean God forbid we listen to a CD the way it wasn't meant to be heard.

Anyways i'm not going to argue about this anymore, I think no matter what you say your going to listen how you want to, and same goes for me, so why argue about it.

Décadent said:
I used MediaMonkey for a few weeks, but it was realy terrible.

The problem with the automaticaly downloaded cover-art in WMP is that it creates a clusterfuck of hidden files behind your back that are nearly impossible to get rid of.

Yeah, sometimes it puts up the wrong cover, and I don't know how to change that. Also, if I play a sample or something off of someone's website, it thinks I have the album, so it goes ahead and adds that album to my list. Pain in the ass. I'm going to check and see if they have a less crappy update. I swear the older one was good. If the new one is no better, I guess I'll go with the newest WinAmp.

MasterOLightning said:
Yeah, sometimes it puts up the wrong cover, and I don't know how to change that. Also, if I play a sample or something off of someone's website, it thinks I have the album, so it goes ahead and adds that album to my list. Pain in the ass. I'm going to check and see if they have a less crappy update. I swear the older one was good. If the new one is no better, I guess I'll go with the newest WinAmp.

http://hydepark.co.il/hydepark/upload06/050117_112932-339_death_logo.gif
and edit ;-)

SWAT said:
Don't you mean "Shit sounding music for lyfe y'all"

There's a reason for an EQ to make the music sound BETTER. Flat EQ is just boring.
:lol: at you for thinking that Winamp's EQ sounds even fucking passable...

I keep the EQ flat because I want to listen to music how it was intended to be heard.
So tell me, what's with the $19 computer speakers? Come again when you have active studio monitors in the $500+ range and then maybe you can start spreaking about "how it was intended to be heard"

Erik said:
:lol: at you for thinking that Winamp's EQ sounds even fucking passable...
I just don't have the money to buy a real EQ. Also what the hell does it matter if I think winamps EQ sounds good, you do realize that not everybodies ears are exactly the same. Maybe to you winamps EQ sounds like shit, but not to me.

I used to use WinAmp, but for some weird reason, it now closes everytime i try to play dying fetus on it. Any other band works, but not them. :yell: I feel like screaming everytime it happens.

Now i have to use WMP (version 10), which i really can't stand. Plus, you can't use Evil Lyircs on it (http://www.evillabs.sk/evillyrics/). The only good thing about it is that the rock preset makes scratched cd's sound better.

Of course not, i don't download music.... ;)

Maybe they just don't like hearing about killing your mother and raping your dog?

Winamp v 2.90, i upgraded to 3.01 and it sucked so much cock it choked up my system, so i fucked it off, everyu version of it since the one i use has blown, i use media player 9 for video's.