Which of the Iron Maidens are you most like? (survey betatest)

Wanda it was, for me! Probably because of the classical stuff... But when I answered that I wanted lots and lots of cats, I thought it was going another way :D

Tell me, Toast. Do you rest sometimes? Or is that head of yours always on the move? ;)

I'm wondering which of the question(s) I have apparently misread you on!

Now if only the other Maidens can tell me how I did...

That's why this is strictly a betatest, people! All in good fun!

Originally posted by matcauthron
Wanda it was, for me! Probably because of the classical stuff... But when I answered that I wanted lots and lots of cats, I thought it was going another way

Tell me, Toast. Do you rest sometimes? Or is that head of yours always on the move?

It's the job... We have really busy periods and then times where we are just waiting for stuff to come in. So I try to make good use of my down time!

My silliness has once again made the front page... and someone made that look SOOOO nice!

I could really use that font!!!

And this is the Beta version, no less! I will take some time later tonight to make the survey look a little more spiffy...

Thank you very much!!!

Feedback is still wanted and welcome!:D

So, if you feel so inclined and want to take the test again, you should end up with a result similar to this...

BTW, I made the picture post above clickable and it will take you to the survey. I retook the test and ended up with Wanda this time...

Okay, first I'm most like Jen, now I'm most like Linda - and answering the same 10 questions. What'd I miss, Toast?:Smug:

With the way I do the math for the survey (i.e. how it resolves ties), and the fact that some maidens had a higher chance of getting responses than others (on average), the survey was originally weighted unfairly against a couple of the Maidens. So I reworked the script to balance this a bit better...

What's the best way I can explain this.

Linda: 12 answers give her votes. She's listed first.
Sara has 13 answers that give her votes. She's listed after Linda, and ties go to Linda.
Similarly, Jen has 14 answers that give her votes. She's listed after Sara and Linda, so she has to get more votes than Sara and Linda in order to win.

So the maidens with the most possible answers are now listed last in a feeble attempt to balance things a bit...

And this also means that you have an equal number of things in common with both Linda and Jen.

I plan to modify this script (when I get time) so you can get an 'alternate maiden' displayed. I.E. You are most like Sara with JoJo as an alternate choice. I would also like to add a few more questions (to reduce the chance of ties), but am waiting for the Gals return so I can pick their brains for some fun questions. Enjoy my handiwork in the meantime!

Uhhh. Tell ya what, Toast... I'll let the drinks wear off and try and comprehend that reply again tomorrow!

Regardless, you're the king of entertainment in this message board. All around props to ya, man.:D

Originally posted by smylex
Hmm...I am most like Wanda.

Personally, I would like to see more choices and the ability to pick multiple answers. Some of the questions, for me, have more than one answer. Very fun, nonetheless. :)

I am most like Wanda too. I agree with u on the multiple answers.

On the old survey, it was only me who didn't match up. The 4 other Maidens are most like themselves! Hmmm, perhaps the jack and sevens tainted my testing, or maybe I'm like most like Linda when I'm drunk.