Which of the Iron Maidens are you most like? (survey betatest)

Originally posted by MiniMurray
On the old survey, it was only me who didn't match up. The 4 other Maidens are most like themselves! Hmmm, perhaps the jack and sevens tainted my testing, or maybe I'm like most like Linda when I'm drunk.

Thanks! I'd still like to pick your brains when you get back, plus come up with a few more questions (I've about depleted your bios info unless I ask the same question a couple of different ways).

Now the only one left is Mel. You didn't think I'd leave Heiress out of this, did ya?!? Well, Mel?!? Did I read your bio right? Any dramatic changes since that thing was written? (Such as an impending relationship with Johnny Depp perhaps...)

I even would have included Leah, except that her bio is no longer available... she was just a guest artist anyways...

I'll update the script in a couple of weeks (once the gals and I get a chance to touch base), with MULTIPLE options on some of the questions!!!

Depends on the day of week:

Jojo - Monday morning, ready to knuckle down and get to work on projects so I can play on the weekend (and work doesn't have to be a bad thing!) :saint:

Jen - Wednesday night, worked my ass off so far this week and am ready to make the downhill cruise into the weekend. :loco:

Linda - Friday night, warm up party. :cool:

Sara - Saturday night, full contact debauchery. :devil:

Wanda - Sunday afternoon, nice and mellow. :p

alanbirdsell said:
Depends on the day of week:

Jojo - Monday morning, ready to knuckle down and get to work on projects so I can play on the weekend (and work doesn't have to be a bad thing!) :saint:

Jen - Wednesday night, worked my ass off so far this week and am ready to make the downhill cruise into the weekend. :loco:

Linda - Friday night, warm up party. :cool:

Sara - Saturday night, full contact debauchery. :devil:

Wanda - Sunday afternoon, nice and mellow. :p

I feel like that sometimes too, but Wanda and I have the most in common...

BTW, here is the the new (shortened) URL for the survey...

http://www.mrtoast.com/ironmaidens/surveymaidens/surveymaidens.htm

Yep, the domain finally started propogating!
:hotjump:

bassbitch said:
Well I finally did the survey and discovered that I most resemble...STEVE HEIRESS!!

Is that a coincidence or what??! hehehehhehh... ;)

How can that be? That just makes no sense. :D

Seems that today I'm most like Linda. Hmm...could it be because we're both Virgos? (Our birthdays are within 2 days of each other.) Hell, look at Rush! Alex and Neil are as well. Who knows?

Who cares? :p