Which Opeth songs can you play in full?

blackrose immortal, advent, harvest, drapery falls, most of damnation, benighted, to bid you farewell.

I'm the other way around. I can only play parts of opeth songs that have fast double bass... I should start working on my hands more than my feet.:p
I've only been playing for about five months though.

Same story over here man, 5 months and good double bass speed but need better handwork. I also play guitar but am not as good.

Same story over here man, 5 months and good double bass speed but need better handwork. I also play guitar but am not as good.
My crappy kit is another problem. It's is such a piece of junk that it actually discourages me from playing.
Luckily, I'll be buying a nice Gretsch set with Sabian cymbals in the near future.:D

Harvest, The Drapery Falls, Dirge for November, Patterns in the Ivy II, Blackwater Park, Windowpane, In My Time of Need, To Rid the Disease, Benighted, Face of Melinda, Demon of the Fall, In Mist She Was Standing, Closure, To Bid You Farewell, Moonlapse Vertigo (sketchy), Under the Weeping Moon, Forest of October and few of the instrumentals.. Patterns in the Ivy, Ending Credits, Requiem.

I have to play them frequently to remember all the parts, and I enjoy finding ways to employ the voicings of harmonized guitar parts.. works great when play Opeth songs alone on an acoustic guitar. I'm wondering which ones to learn next.. possibly The Leper Affinity and Harlequin Forest.

To Bid You Farewell
Night and the silent water

April Ethereal
Madrigal/The Amen Corner
Demon of the Fall
Credence (Guitar,Bass,Drums,Vocals)

Benighted

Lepper Affinity (Drums and Guitar)
The Drapery Falls
That little guitar instrumental on BWP

Deliverance

Windopane
Closure

then I went through a little phase where metal didn't didn't do it for me anymore... now im back listening to everything again but I can't find any good new metal bands and all the old ones like in flames, soil work, dimmu borgir, borknagar all suck now.

on guitar:

all of damnation
deliverance
master's apprentices
a fair judgement
by the pain i see in the others
bleak
blackwater park
drapery falls
harvest
patterns in the ivy I&II
when
hours of wealth

Well...I can play The Grand Conjuration in full (w/o the solo)

And I know parts of:
DEmon of the fall
To bid you farewell
Godhead's Lament
Bleak
Drapery Falls
Deliverance (I know about 35% of that)
Master's Apprentices
Closure
Windowpane
Ghost of perdition