Which other forums here at UM.com do you post in?

none seriously, but i have made cameos over at the Nevermore, Opeth and Testament boards. never was too serious though, which is too bad...maybe now that Maiden is here i will get more into it.

I might post in the general chat area, I'm not sure though. So far it doesn't look like too much is going on there that I'd be interested in. I posted a happy hi there note in the introduction area too :)

Oh on that sorta same note, I added a blog to my webpage so now people can look inside my demented noggin every now and then when I have the time to post something :)

So far it only has 3 entries, but feel free to comment or leave silly notes. I took the guestbook down cuz it made me crabby :B

wweeeeeeeeeeee

hmmm, something general might be up my ally as well, because i like to talk about just about anything anymore. which is kinda like the antichrist of how i was a few years back, when i was mostly to myself and didn't talk much. oh well, i kinda like this better, you meet more people this way.

Quite a few acctually...

-Genral Music Discussion
-Musicians Discussion
-Old School
-Non-Metal
-Chat
-Pop Culture
-This one, of course ;)
-Amon Amarth
-Arch Enemy (a bit)
-Kalmah (now and then)
-Swedish Metal
-The European Metal Scene

mostly this one obviously, and some of um its been awhile, but

the opeth off topic-not that ive ever heard opeth, i go there to torture bif:p

the chat

maiden down under but quit goin there much when mark said its for ozzys

the iron maidens, but quit goin there much cuz only 1 person would ever talk to me

and old school, but i quit going there cuz theres actually people there that listen to music i like and i see a cool thread and i get pissed when somebody says shit:p

hmm mainly make posts in saxon and bloodstock these days, but have also been known to post in sinergy, marshan, A54 and musicians