do you want to hear Nevermore play?

they need to bust out with the classic vintage and keep that shit alive

Taste Revenge
Die For My Sins
Long Since Dark
Sanctuary
The Mirror Black

killer songs that should still be played live

They used to play Battle Angels and Future Tense at the DNB tour.At the PoE tour,I think they were playing Sanctuary and The Mirror Black.They played White Rabbit this summer at fests such as Wacken and Gods of Metal (Italy).

I 've heard talking about them, I have two of their albums, I have one live bootleg of them (split with SATANS HOST - divine), but I don't think that Nevermore fans should still talk about them just because they are Nevermore fans.
Of course their contribution to metal then is more than immeasurable, but still Nevermore are the regenerators of Metal.
New great groups (Paralysis, Morgana Lefay etc.) confirm that.
Anyway those of unlucky us (neither have I seen Sanctuary live), who haven't experienced this should in my opinnion ask for more Nevermore songs, rather than Sanctuary. Besides Nevermore states just that. No drawbacks! Sanctuary's spirit still exists within me, but Nevermore 's soul is stronger than all!

battle to close the stage...

Sanctuary or communion for more ambiance....to start the bust a crap

metalized said:

I 've heard talking about them, I have two of their albums, I have one live bootleg of them (split with SATANS HOST - divine), but I don't think that Nevermore fans should still talk about them just because they are Nevermore fans.
Of course their contribution to metal then is more than immeasurable, but still Nevermore are the regenerators of Metal.
New great groups (Paralysis, Morgana Lefay etc.) confirm that.
Anyway those of unlucky us (neither have I seen Sanctuary live), who haven't experienced this should in my opinnion ask for more Nevermore songs, rather than Sanctuary. Besides Nevermore states just that. No drawbacks! Sanctuary's spirit still exists within me, but Nevermore 's soul is stronger than all!
\m/ :loco:

oh, Veil of Disguise and Die for my Sins. \m/
:err: righty. I just don't know who'd sing, maybe these new girls that try to be as hard as WD can get. :dopey:

are we tlaking abou thte same band...i htink there is a born again christian band from utah that has hte name evermore..and plays remakes of their songs using the lord references all the time

rebirth said:
are we tlaking abou thte same band...i htink there is a born again christian band from utah that has hte name evermore..and plays remakes of their songs using the lord references all the time
now, this is a bit too much.... :p

hmmm.......which songs would i pick

all of them? :)
i really like the mirror black and future tense.
(the video is great, too)

kick that dust, warrel :dopey: