Which singermusician yo like to see do a solo cd?

Russell Allen. SX is a great band, but Romeo writes his style of music that fits his vision, not Allen's vocals. If Allen could sing to his strengths all of the time, it would be incredible.

bryant

Bryant said:
Russell Allen. SX is a great band, but Romeo writes his style of music that fits his vision, not Allen's vocals. If Allen could sing to his strengths all of the time, it would be incredible.
Hell yeah! :headbang:
Symphony X is one of my favourite bands but it would be awesome to hear Russell Allen sing to his strengths all the time.

Igor_Cavalera said:
Hell yeah! :headbang:
Symphony X is one of my favourite bands but it would be awesome to hear Russell Allen sing to his strengths all the time.

Amen brother !! Praise Bryant... or whatever deity you choose !! >:p~ of course I am joking. Bryant is the all-knowing idiot if nothing else. Bryant knows everything about nothing. But hey I like the guy..... He might be a false prophet, but he is a good guy and wants to either be God or President in 2008. Can he get your vote in 2008 ? God is starting to seem out of the question. : ( especially the "W" version.

Bryant

Bryant said:

bryant
If I remember right, Russell Allen is already working on a solo cd which is going to be centered more around his influences.

MasterOLightning said:
An Akerfeldt solo album would be great. If the songs turn out like Still Day and Patterns in the Ivy II, it would be excellent.

If anyone's ever heard Nick Drake's 'Pink Moon', that's exactly what I'd like to heard Akerfeldt do. Just acoustic/vocal, with 3 or 4 bits of piano sprinkled throughout and no overdubs, vocal or otherwise. I would literally give a couple toes and half a finger to hear that.

MIKAEL = GOD. Period.

The Grimace said:
If anyone's ever heard Nick Drake's 'Pink Moon', that's exactly what I'd like to heard Akerfeldt do. Just acoustic/vocal, with 3 or 4 bits of piano sprinkled throughout and no overdubs, vocal or otherwise. I would literally give a couple toes and half a finger to hear that.

MIKAEL = GOD. Period.

Akerfeldt does has a side project very similar to what you have described its called Sorskogen. I believe there is only one track at the moment. I might be able to host it if there is enough of a demand.