Which snare?

I would really like to hear them all. But the wave format is killing my patience and the speed of my internet sucks. Btw nice riff.

I'd go with C. It has a nice ring that fits well with the sound.
M's sound doesn't fit in at all imo, but it stands out from the other ones, and could be cool if thats the sound you're looking for.
Great sound overall by the way! :headbang:

On a side note, would it be to much to ask for these samples? I am new to this whole thing, and lets just say my sample folder is a bit empty :).

not trying to be a douche, but none of them really sounds that great to me. most of them sound really high and ringy. sounds like they were pitched up or something. I really like a big fat meaty sounding snare tuned fairly low, with a lot of crack, with most of the attack coming from the overheads. my go to snare sample before I got the SS samples was the yamaha musashi someone posted on here ages ago. still love it. sometimes I'll blend it with other ones that have more crack to them

welcome susse. be sure to check out the stickied post for lots of samples too. my 2 favorite freebies from here are the musashi I mentioned and the circa survive kick. they are both still my default gogs on my preset (though it mostly use steven slate samples now)