Which two of these tees to print? (new thread)

Carlsman

Jul 6, 2007
Sundsvall, Sweden
Something went wrong with the other thread, don't know what happened. I can't edit it or reply, so I'm giving it another try.

So I'm soon going to print some tee's and sell. I just need some input from potential buyers on what designs I should print first.

I'm going to do 2 of these designs for a test run and see how well these sell. When I've chosen two designs, based on what designs are most popular, these will be available for everyone in Sweden for a short while and if they sell well and become popular I will print more and ship to other countries as well.

So I would really appreciate it if you guys gave me your input on this!

Here are the designs:

BlackBureau-AncientTimes-Black.jpg

BlackBureau-AncientTimes-White.jpg

BlackBureau-Siner_Saint-Black.jpg

BlackBureau-Siner_Saint-White.jpg

BlackBureau-Insignia-Black.jpg

BlackBureau-Insignia-White.jpg

The "Insignia" also has the text "Bureau" on the back.

Thanks in advance!

THe design with the woman, did you post that one on reddit by chance or submit to threadless ? (just trying to figure out where I had seen it before)

On-topic
The first design I like better on black
The second with the woman looks better on white IMO

The last one is kinda meh, not a fan of these kinds of shirts tbh.

Thanks for all comments and feedback!

Ola:
It's the name of my small business "Black Bureau". I'm doing freelance design.
All shirts will have a small "Black Bureau" logo on the back so you wont miss the name.

Jarkko:
I saw that you replied in the other thread, the one that was messed up for some reason. About the positioning, it will be tweaked a bit before print. As you said, they are a little close to the bottom and needs to come up just a tad.

Preordering will begin sometime next week with the selected designs (right now it seems as the Ancient Times Black and Sinner/Saint Black is most popular) and I hope some of you from Sweden will order one! They will be in high quality and have a good fit.

Thanks once again!

EDIT: Can't spell.

@ahjteam: Carlsman did the design himself afaik

@carlsman: ancient times on white (looks badass on black, too) and saints&sinners on black,
it looks better on the black shirt imho and that way you have a black and a white shirt :D

really, really digging your style! you're very talented! And I love the way you're logo is printed
on the front and the back, nice idea!

Thanks for all the comments!

@ahjteam: StefTD is right, I do the designs myself.

@StefTD: I designed Ancient Times to be on white but then made a black version also. Personally I think that the white version looks a little more "fresh". I'm glad you like them! About printing the logo on the back, I think that it just looks better to have a small print on the back also, otherwise the back is just empty and a little boring in my opinion.

you're sooo right, it just looks way better with a print on the back, even if it's just small, in my opinion even
more so if it's not a print as the same size as on the front, it looks a bit like "yeah, we're no cheap bastards
but it's still about the design" if you get what I mean :D