* 128MB Direct3D compatible video card and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver;
* 8x DVD-ROM drive
* 4.6 GB free hard disk space
* DirectX 9.0c (included)
* DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
* Keyboard, Mouse

I'm going to need a bigger boat...

jaws.jpg

Actually, come to think of it, I do meet the MINIMUM requirements except for the processor, which mine is a 1.7Ghz.

still ludicrous, though.

MadeInNewJersey said:
While my computer is compatible, it's ludicrous that these game developers expect people to buy new fucking computers every time they release a new game.

Fuck them

Thats far from the truth. Very far from it. People just THINK they have to get mondo-super-rad computers to run the newest baddass games.

Wtf is dual core? the computer we got is 2.8Ghz dual core and I don't know if that will cut it for this game. Needless to say, Morrowind SMOKES and I've been following the development of Olivion forfuckingever!

My Geforce is only 6200, fuck.

2gb ram though!

My first computer was 40MB harddrive. First one I used on a regular basis didn't even have a hard drive.

I could probably run this, but that would mean I'd have to buy it first. I love Morrowind, but one is enough like.

real time strategy? Erik showed me the greatness of Total Annihilation. Freaking good game, and it's free

I have Total Annihilation and I never installed it, I thinik I bought it on half.com for like $4. Want it?

edit: guess not. :tickled:

google "total annihilation spring" and you'll find it

you can only play with other people online though :erk:. The graphics are simple compared to today's game, but the gameplay is superb and they use a lot of physics which makes everything even better

Example: if your missile misses the target, the target won't suffer damage, unlike in games like Starcraft where your units just won't miss, which is lame. And you have to use stuff like radars to find enemies.

my friend who was into RTS used to love Total Annihilation.

but Doomcifer, check out Shogun: Total War. i remember it playing smoothly and being fun, and it's about THE OLD DAYS that you're so fond of :loco: