*whimper*

Demilich said:
You're from a predominantly French-speaking province and you don't have very good English... what the hell am I supposed to assume?
not very good English? ahah, I have better English than most people in America, go fuck yourself.

AsModEe said:
not a very good English? ahah, I have a better English than most people in America, go fuck yourself.

Well, I'm not seeing it on this forum. You used "a" incorrectly twice in that post alone!

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings man, but the truth is the truth. Your English is not that great.

It's still not bad, considering I learned it on my own.

edit: heh, these 2 mistakes with "a" resulted from direct french-english translations, I should have learned by now to avoid these.

Birkenau said:
I feel so outdated it's not funny. I remember when my crappy Athlon 3000xp was actually considered fast.

nah, the ram and dual core proc are cause I do video editing and run multiple OSes using Vmware for school.

@Doomcifer: I'll hook you up witha list of quality ancient/medieval war games sometime this weekend if you PM me a reminder. Just gotta have some time and dig through a few lists. I've played most of them, I love that shit. I've done a fuckton of reading on hannibal, alexander the great and most of rome's conquests. It's coolass shit.

MadeInNewJersey said:
8x DVD-ROM? 1 GB system RAM? nVidia 6800 video card?

I wouldn't call those "run of the mill" components.
The first two are, my computer which I've had for 2 years (it was pretty cheap too) has both.

Conspicuously Absent said:
@Doomcifer: I'll hook you up witha list of quality ancient/medieval war games sometime this weekend if you PM me a reminder. Just gotta have some time and dig through a few lists. I've played most of them, I love that shit. I've done a fuckton of reading on hannibal, alexander the great and most of rome's conquests. It's coolass shit.

Will do! Thanks!

Demilich said:
Required HD space 4.6 GB? Haha, when we got our first comp 11 years ago, the whole goddamn thing was 1GB :loco:

sshhiiiittt.

My first computer DIDN'T HAVE A HARD DRIVE.

It was also top of the line for its day. Most PCs had 64k of memory... mine had 128k! My games of Wizard's Crown and Ultima IV ffllleewww by compared to my friends' pitiful attempts to play these games!

yeah i've heard about it. should be good. either that, or immensely disappointing. if i want to run it on my computer i should probably upgrade from my geforce2 MX card :D

hehe, it got on 9th position on Gamespy 20 most wanted games of 2006... if it made it there they are at least 90% positive it will rock.