White Darkness - Hidden Subliminal Message?

FUBAR

Sep 19, 2004
UK
At the end of the end of the album words are spoken, sounds kinda manipulated and sweedish any idea what is being said? or are you guys willing to tell us? ;)

Yeah I wondered about this too, I thought maybe it was something backwards, but it isn't. So it must be Swedish!

actually part of it is backwards if not everything
if i had audition installed i would have reversed that bit and know what language it's in
I think it's swedish reversed

The first half of it is the right way (yes, it's swedish). The second half of it is the first half reversed. It's hard to hear the words, but I believe I hear Dag saying "Ja, det tycker jag" or "Yes, I think so". The rest is a blur to me. :p

The first half of it is the right way (yes, it's swedish). The second half of it is the first half reversed. It's hard to hear the words, but I believe I hear Dag saying "Ja, det tycker jag" or "Yes, I think so". The rest is a blur to me. :p

I can hear about that to.

In front of me I can see 10 000 fans boost the volume to the max to hear what the hell they are saying....lol..

I put this there because it scared the living shit out of me one night when I was mixing and I before I distorted the ambience-miked I never heard it, but after that session I started hearing distant voices!!! At 4 in the morning it´s eeire as fuck!! Then I started laughing because they are both making detailed comments about Tom´s drumtake on Fields Of Life with so much passion, but noone listen to the other!! Typical male!! The backwards version is a little joke reffering to the Swedish Chef on the muppetshow, an the Swedish bookstore in Top Secret where Swedish is simply any language.. backwards!!!

Dan Swanö;6244198 said:
I put this there because it scared the living shit out of me one night when I was mixing and I before I distorted the ambience-miked I never heard it, but after that session I started hearing distant voices!!! At 4 in the morning it´s eeire as fuck!! Then I started laughing because they are both making detailed comments about Tom´s drumtake on Fields Of Life with so much passion, but noone listen to the other!! Typical male!! The backwards version is a little joke reffering to the Swedish Chef on the muppetshow, an the Swedish bookstore in Top Secret where Swedish is simply any language.. backwards!!!

*laugh* Yeah. I love that movie (Top Secret that is)!

finnish is not a language of earthly origin...it came from the planet zoid or as the local folk call it zööoooidäääaa and the population is a race called isoosta:lol:

to the finnish members of this forum I appologize in advance olet todella ystävällinen:)

Dan Swanö;6244198 said:

Ah very interesting. Ha would have never guessed it was a reference toTop Secret...man i love that film.