Whitechapel Cover

The snare seems kinda sunken into the the mix, and could probably be brought up a little. and the breakdown part starting at 38 seconds, the rhythm guitars sometimes sound off beat. They don't sync up with the drums on parts, and not even with each other on others. And as i'm listening, there could be better, tighter, and more accurate tracking in general.

As far as tones go, The guitars kinda sound a little muddy, like they have a bit too much in the low mids. you might try scooping that out and seeing what that sounds like. Do you filter your guitars at all?

Yea that first part isn't a part I'm particularly proud of lol. I jut wanted to get this out cause I haven't gotten feedback on anything in awhile. All I really did with the guitars was put a high pass at around 60 hz and a low pass at 12 kHz

alright, well yo might try slightly scooping out some of the frequencies above say 120 or so. just a guess. it may clear it up a bit, it may not. you may end up needing a new guitar tone. But that is sort of my preference.