Who am I?

zimbee

Annie, the BG Princess
May 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Hi, gang! :wave:

Having lurked for a while, I broke down and signed up for an Ultimate Metal account. I normally don't post intro threads but since these boards are so numerous and so many people are signed up, I had to use a nickname other than my usual and I need to say hello to old friends. People know me as Annie on most boards.

Curufin and nailz are long-time buddies from the Blind Guardian board and booB I met on the Savatage board and at PPIII. Met Curufin at PPIII, as well.

So, yeah, I am here now and already disagreeable - Sakada IS a good album, dammit!

Look forward to getting to know some more of you!

P.S.: Zimbee is one of my dogs, in case you were wondering.

zimbee said:
Hi, gang! :wave:

Having lurked for a while, I broke down and signed up for an Ultimate Metal account. I normally don't post intro threads but since these boards are so numerous and so many people are signed up, I had to use a nickname other than my usual and I need to say hello to old friends. People know me as Annie on most boards.

Curufin and nailz are long-time buddies from the Blind Guardian board and booB I met on the Savatage board and at PPIII. Met Curufin at PPIII, as well.

So, yeah, I am here now and already disagreeable - Sakada IS a good album, dammit!

Look forward to getting to know some more of you!

P.S.: Zimbee is one of my dogs, in case you were wondering.

...hi...were you annie on the savatage board? ...