who are you?

It´s a secret who mr. wu is, but let´s get us all into the open!

Who are you? Yes you, out there behind that screen?
I don´t know if this idea has been carried out before, but I´d really like (or maybe not) to know all you guys out there..... Just to know the average Anthrax fan!

Let us know who you are!

Miltbrand said:
It´s a secret who mr. wu is, but let´s get us all into the open!

I don´t know if this idea has been carried out before, but I´d really like (or maybe not) to know all you guys out there..... Just to know the average Anthrax fan!

Let us know who you are!

You go first. Who are you REALLY??

Hi :wave:
M.T.M here L.I New York,long time Anthrax fan got into them since Fistful of Metal.Seen them live with all 3 frontman,they are all great,I really don't have a fav Anthrax song,I have all the studio albums & a couple vid's & some rare singles,and I don't know what the else to say.... :headbang:

Miltbrand said:
drclaw.txt

I knew YOU would say that! :cool:

Alright, I´m 26 years old, gonna stop studying english, and work for a year and then maybe I´m gonna start studying history instead. Like they say, 3rd time is the lucky one or whatever the hell it is they say..... :loco:
Alongside studying I´m a semipro soldier (some of my pals are in Iraq), and I´m also in the homeguard, I´m a complete military idiot!

Metal-wise, I started out listening to Def Leppard and Iron Maiden, going on to Pantera, Anthrax and you know the story..... I listen to a wide range of metal, my fave bands, apart from Anthrax obviously (I´ve got 116 Anthrax records) are Maiden, The Gathering, Darkthrone, Rotting Christ, Saxon, Accept, My Dying Bride.....

You´re next!

I´m 1 fucking tired person! It´s almost 6.30 a.m. and I think it´s about time crash. I´ll just listen to some metal and then sleep.... If it is the right kind of metal, then metal is the best style of music to fall asleep to! Soory if my rambling does not not compute. I´m drunk!

Anyway, sorry but Anthrax isn´+t the best stuff to fall asleep to! The best is Rapture!

Now 'good night' playing is Rapture - Misery 24/7

I really want to tell this guy, but I love how everybody is "beating around the bush". And, I don't mean John Bush!

Miltbrand said:
I knew YOU would say that! :cool:

Alright, I´m 26 years old, gonna stop studying english, and work for a year and then maybe I´m gonna start studying history instead. Like they say, 3rd time is the lucky one or whatever the hell it is they say..... :loco:
Alongside studying I´m a semipro soldier (some of my pals are in Iraq), and I´m also in the homeguard, I´m a complete military idiot!

Metal-wise, I started out listening to Def Leppard and Iron Maiden, going on to Pantera, Anthrax and you know the story..... I listen to a wide range of metal, my fave bands, apart from Anthrax obviously (I´ve got 116 Anthrax records) are Maiden, The Gathering, Darkthrone, Rotting Christ, Saxon, Accept, My Dying Bride.....

You´re next!

Is your military voluntary or are you required to serve? What is a sempiro soldier?

I would never take you for a Def Leppard kind of fella.

eighteeschick said:
Is your military voluntary or are you required to serve? What is a sempiro soldier?

I would never take you for a Def Leppard kind of fella.

Semi professional. I´m in the reserve force, the Danish reaction brigade (we can be deployed with a 5 day warning), but my current contract ends this december, so I don´t know if I´m done....

There is a draft, the required service time ranges from 4 (most common) to 12 months, after this you can get a contract for 8 months of training followed by 6 months in Kosovo, Iraq or Afghanistan.
I was in the old system, I had 8 months in the service, then got a 4 year reserve contract, but I haven´t been sent out yet (I´m in an anti-aircraft missile unit).

The Def thing was mostly in the beginning 16-18 years ago, but it´s come back to me again over the last couple of years, this poodle rock is really cool!