Who are you?

Visite my blog

dedicated to Orphaned land :headbang:

and me .........

Hi guys !!!!!!

Shalom, ma shlom'cha?

www.myspace.com/sabrina_orphaned

017ov.jpg

Wow, this is an old thread. I first posted when I was 20. Time for an update!

I'm Samantha, 23, from Texas. Saw OL last year in Atlanta FINALLY. No doubt the greatest concert experience I've ever had. I work as a private investigator and am engaged to be married on Halloween.

I'm Irfan,from Turkey..21 years old..Great fan of OL baby.I play guitar,Jackson JRR-94 with Seymour Duncans('59 and JB),using Behringer V-amp2 amp simulator and Uniwell 100watts amp..

I really love OL,Opeth and Metallica..favorite musicians are Mikael Akerfeldt,Yossi Saharon and James Hetfield!Hell yeah!!

I'm student at Marmara University..

See you around!

Hello everyone...

My name is José Antonio. I come from the south of Spain, in a place where never rains (the only desert in Europe) in the province of Almería... A yellow desert wich I love and miss very much...

Because I'm in Germany right now. I'm studying Medicine, and I'm in Aachen for a year (I'm an Erasmus student...) And here I discovered Orphaned Land some months ago. I listened "Mabool" in a friend's room... And the same night I bought the 2 Cd's edition through Amazon, because I was so impressed...

When I listened "Mabool" more closely a few day's later... I couldn't believe my ears. These guys are so incredible... I never heard more passion in a single album. I bought "El Norria Alila" some weeks later, and it's great too (but not as good as "Mabool" in my opinion...) I hope to buy "The Beloved's Cry" and "Sahara" soon, before coming back to Spain, because here will be more difficult to find these albums...

Every time I hear Orphaned Land I have some mixed feelings... The music sounds strange and familiar for me at the same time. In Spain we were conquered by arabian people for a period of almost 800 years, and they left deep footsprints in our land... The music from the south of Spain, flamenco, comes from arabic music. And there's still some people who still playing music with a lot of arabic feeling. It's something I love... And maybe this is the reason because I love so much the Orphaned Land's music. I've never heard a group so different and special, but at the same time, I feel part of my home everytime I listen to them... Thank you very much for let me feeling this way, guys. You are one of the best things in my life right now...

¡Best wishes!

Hola José Antonio
como estas .....todo bien ;-)
Yo me IIamo Sabrina y vivo en Italia
muchos placer, bienvenido en esto Forum:headbang:
Es una gran familia .....:headbang:

Hei,
My name is Yael (or Gisele)
I'm from Israel and 18 years old.
I'm doing a year of national service (i decided not to go to the army). And after that, i don't really have any planes.
I heard about Orphaned Land before a year ago, when i saw the movie about them in channel 8.
Beside OL, i also like Nightwish, HIM, Apocalyptica, Korn, Green Day, Linkin Park, Nickleback and rock bands from Japan.
I'm interested in the countries Japan, Finland and England and currently i'm learning Japanese and trying to learn Finnish.

I'll be more then happy to meet more OL fans from different countrys, and learn more about the band.

Cheers!

~Deadly Rose

Hello everyone!

My name is Ruth and I'm 25 years old. I live in London, England and am a new fan of Orphaned Land after seeing them for the first time at ProgPowerUK in March. I love the album Mabool which I listen to all the time and am looking forward to hearing the new album. As well as OL my favourite bands are Nightwish, Korn, Opeth, Disturbed and Soilwork and I enjoy going to music concerts and festivals.
I love going on holiday and visiting different countries and recently went on a Nile cruise in Egypt which was fantastic!

Looking forward to meeting lots of OL fans from around the world,
Speak to you soon!

Hi everybody!
My name is Vladi and im 14 years old, from Israel. Im a fan of OL for 6 months now. OL is nomber 4 in my top 5 bands (Pantera, Amon Amarth, Betzefer, Orphaned Land, Arch Enemy). I bought Mabool after I heard some songs from it in my friends house, and I loved it, so i bought the album. I also think if buying "El Norra Alila". I would realy want to see OL live, and I hope you will perform soon!
Bye now....

DeadlyRose said:
Hei,
My name is Yael (or Gisele)
I'm from Israel and 18 years old.
I'm doing a year of national service (i decided not to go to the army). And after that, i don't really have any planes.
I heard about Orphaned Land before a year ago, when i saw the movie about them in channel 8.
Beside OL, i also like Nightwish, HIM, Apocalyptica, Korn, Green Day, Linkin Park, Nickleback and rock bands from Japan.
I'm interested in the countries Japan, Finland and England and currently i'm learning Japanese and trying to learn Finnish.

I'll be more then happy to meet more OL fans from different countrys, and learn more about the band.

Cheers!

~Deadly Rose
Suomi is quite a challange, so is Japanese if you're learning to read and write and not only speak...good luck to you with the studies and welcome to the forum.

p.s
there are some people in this forum from finland who I'm sure will help you with your Finnish if you ask them.
Hyvää päivää ja hauska tavata... Minä en osaa suomea:erk: ainoastaan kuullaa Ruotsi:kickass: