Who do you trust most?

Dhatura said:
Of course, you're more middle-class than I am I guess. My father was a locksmith, my mother a nurse, but I'm moving up the social ladder :D
why? my dad was an architect, and my mum was at home. nowadays she's headteacher. :err:?
depends where you wanna go.

666.jpg

i cant understand ppl not doing what they really want, so i take it your dad loved his trade?
why do you wanna compare? it's meely talent and/or hard work.
i'm a lazy cunt, so i try to express myself in art (or whatever that may be), cos i feel theres my talent.
and i happen to like it, and am wanting to work hard for it.

I'm not talking about one's loving his or her job or not, just one's social background, which, especially in a post-communist country, should be decided on the basis of the occupation of one's parents.

I have no idea if he liked his job or not. We never spoke, you know :D

Dhatura said:
I'm not talking about one's loving his or her job or not, just one's social background, which, especially in a post-communist country, should be decided on the basis of the occupation of one's parents.
ok the latter is the only difference den, cos my dads dad was a builder, 5 kids, his mom a nurse as well, me moms parents had a li'l grocery shop. never anything to complain about tho. but my parents worked hard for everything they earn(ed). you gotta do it all on yer own in the end like

I have no idea if he liked his job or not. We never spoke, you know :D
ah yeh.