Who else has their Opeth tickets

I know! :headbang: I cant wait! Though I want them to make more albums :cry: But then again, that means more time for more Murderdolls cds! :headbang:

i cant say that i was overly impressed with slipknot last time they came down..for me the wolves made the melbourne show.
the wolves imo shitted on segression and slipknot

The Wolves are good. I just wish their songs flowed a bit better. They seem to be a bit too stop-start, if you know what I mean. Their drummer is great.

yeah i get what u mean
mmm great?
crap is a better word that comes to mind
have u seen him recently
his kicks are half time and very inconsistant
and his arms are very rigid and crap
he has good days and fucking fucking crap days, more of the later though of late.

Why doesnt anyone I like ever tour?

Spawn I thought you LIKED Destruction ??!!

Mate i could fuckin slap you sometimes...perth NEVER gets ANY bands and yet all you eastern stater's are blessed with band after band after band and you Ignore em !!!! we'd KILL for the amount of International acts you guyz get !!

I'm Travelling to Melb just to see Opeth (paul goin to that AND the haunted)

I Travelled Over to Sydney to see Megadeth AND Destruction !! thats the length's i/we(as in perth fanz) will go to see the bands we like !

And if a band does happen to come here we show em why WA's Fans are the BEST fuckin METAL fanz in the world !!

I think Ever Eastern state's person should come here for a few years ...feel the frustration and then maybe they might not take for granted all the cool bands they are able to see !!!

Well, I have 2 Destruction cds but I dont listen to them much if at all to be honest, not that I think they are bad, but if I want to listen to thrash (and you know I do) I put on Slayer or Testament or something :headbang:

We may get band after band, but most of them are black/death metal bands who I dont have much time for personally as I dont like that style of music (except Morbid Angel! :headbang: ) so im not going to go pay to watch them play and torture myself :)

If it was someone I liked (Slayer, Iced Earth, Testament and so on) id travel over to Perth for the show no problem if I had to :)

In 2001 (last time I was here, and a top metal year) I went to everything. No wasted opportunities on my part, Aces!

I've only seen the Wolves' drummer once. Maybe he was having a good night then. :) Is it the same one these days? He had dreads......

The wolve are fucking aweome, I love em.

This year i gunna be pretty damn good if you like metal and gigs, o Spawny, your having a shit year, cos you don't like neither :)

I dont like metal? Alflover please. Lets get everyone on this boards total amount of money spent on metal cds, dvds, magazines, tshirts and other related metal stuff and then put it against mine, ill slaughter the f**king lot of you, I spend THOUSANDS a year on it, and yet you bitch because I wont go watch some band I f**king hate.

Those 2 Opeth cds I bought and hated are probably the sole reason they are touring here you know! So the only reason you have a chance to pay 6 dollars a beer while watching Opeth is because of ME!

Ungrateful sods :mad:

It was at festival hall with segression i think .
Not bad at all !!
Pretty much just played the first album then finished with some turntable crap that seemed to go on for about 20 minutes.

I missed the muderdolls at the Big day out somehow :(
Drugs are bad !