Who Else Loves Crossover?

haha, we had a total Crossover gig over a week ago in Helsinki! Bands like Kuolema (Noisecore..one of the most extreme Finnish bands that have even toured in Brazil!), Ristisaatto (Noisecore/grind), Uraanihuora (Thrashcore), Epäkristus (Black Metal), Cadaveric Incubator (old shcool death/grind, like Repulsion, early Carcass, Autopsy, etc.) and main band, Distress from Russia, who play total great d-beat in the vein of Discharge, Wolfpack,etc.)!

Yeah, I like Crossover too.. Metalpunk

Not exactly my favorite style but I have to mention :
BODYCOUNT - Body mutherfuckin Count - Body - ICE-T - Muffafuggin Count - Ice fuffafaagginn T and Body muffafucking count mutherfucker! in tha house!

D-KOM said:
Not exactly my favorite style but I have to mention :
BODYCOUNT - Body mutherfuckin Count - Body - ICE-T - Muffafuggin Count - Ice fuffafaagginn T and Body muffafucking count mutherfucker! in tha house!

"....entered in her ass, she said OH MAAAH GAAAAWD!"

Dodens Grav said:
I hate Crossover. And I don't consider Nuclear Assault Crossover.

and here i was thinking you had taste...

how can you like old school thrash and not like crossover???

in a way old school Thrash metal is the original crossover anyway.. the mixing of Punk speed and attitude with metal....

LOS MAGANDOS said:
what the fuck do you know about hardcore ???:lol: :lol:

Yes, clearly I know nothing of Hardcore music because I don't like Crossover Thrash music. Okay.

ohiogrinder said:
a lot of metal today has roots in hardcore.

All the metal today with hardcore sucks too(imo).

The problem with crossover, the music sounds 80% punk, and 20% thrash. DRI etc.. characteristics are cleary in punk music more than anything. The songs are short. The drummer is just more extreme than punk bands at the same time. I don't see the big deal with this kind of music.

The Greys said:
All the metal today with hardcore sucks too(imo).

The problem with crossover, the music sounds 80% punk, and 20% thrash. DRI etc.. characteristics are cleary in punk music more than anything. The songs are short. The drummer is just more extreme than punk bands at the same time. I don't see the big deal with this kind of music.

so you don't like grindcore?

boo-urns!

go back to masturbating over your Dream Theater records.

die.gif