Who gets the last word in?

Scotland's a great place - lots of excellent bands play in Glasgow and I go and see a band at least once a week. Seeing Nazareth next week and in March seeing Whole Lotta Led, Venom, Thin Lizzy then Australian Pink Floyd. Beautiful scenery and beaches in the highlands and islands and lots and lots of lovely castles.

homepage.jpg

This is my fav castle in Scotland which is at Kyle of Lochalsh just more or less across from the Isle of Skye. It's in a stunning situation and looks mindblowing.

Yes the scenery in the highlands is magnificent, especially Glencoe is very picturesque and eerie and atmospheric cos its often quite misty/foggy with lots of deer running about, its really cool. And the beaches up north and on the islands are brilliant, pure white sands and you can walk for miles and not see another soul!!

CROFT.jpg

Here's a cracking picture of a wee thatched cottage on the island of North Uist in the Outer Hebrides. My dad comes from there and I used to holiday there for 2 months every summer during the school holidays.