Who gets the last word in?

That some people actually take the sharpest thing out of their bathroom and apply it to the wrinkliest part of their anatomy - and no, I do not mean the elbows. :eek:

Also the huge hadron collider in Cern, Switzland, which is activated on Wed. with also a minescule chance of creating a black hole. Check it out if you haven't already.

21st.. Hmm.. An important age.. Try to check what he needs.. Does he have enough perfume? Etc.. Hmm.. My birthday is on 30th of November, and girlz are easy to buy things I believe.. Hmm... And we girls are sometimes indecisive.. Especially me...

21st.. Hmm.. An important age.. Try to check what he needs.. Does he have enough perfume? Etc.. Hmm.. My birthday is on 30th of November, and girlz are easy to buy things I believe.. Hmm... And we girls are sometimes indecisive.. Especially me...

Too right, females are far easier to buy gifts for. I never know what to get a male , which is strange considering I am one o_O:lol:

and thanks for the help! :)

yes, girls are easier... i for one, would love one of these
uglydollsDollsIcebat-01-2005.jpg
:lol:
Pђoenix;7593194 said:
Also the huge hadron collider in Cern, Switzland, which is activated on Wed. with also a minescule chance of creating a black hole. Check it out if you haven't already.
i'm closer to switzerland than you, so i get stretched out first