Who here has never gotten high?

ajhart

Jan 21, 2012
Canada
I haven't but I kinda wanna try it:) I grew up in a really strict mormon family...needless to say, my lifestyles changed a little bit haha I am super responsible and have a great job, but metal is my life and weed has always intrigued me haha!

Any first timer tips?

Yeah, i definitely see it as a social thing- the opportunity has come up at shows so many times and I don't really know why I haven't done it yet...I just wanna feel what it's like!

And thanks neal haha I'll remember that:) I'm always afraid I'm going to like...do it wrong...retarded, I know.

I never have. I just thought that slurpy bong thingy sounded and looked disgusting. It just never appealed to me. I've never smoked too.

Count me in.

I personally view recreational drugs or things of that nature as a crutch for weak people who can't live a life without something to hold them up, and thus I have no interest in it what so ever.

I've only been high a few times, and I ALSO grew up Mormon! (Fuck the LDS church) Anyway, yeah, it's enjoyable, but I haven't gotten high in almost two months and would be totally okay if I didn't get high again. It's nothing like you expect. Just don't overdo it. If the room starts spinning, you have too much THC in your system (happened to me twice). So don't overdo it, because it sucks cock. Oh yeah, and make sure you're getting pure weed, not anything that's laced with other shit. Good luck, and happy toking!

Count me in.

I personally view recreational drugs or things of that nature as a crutch for weak people who can't live a life without something to hold them up, and thus I have no interest in it what so ever.

:headbang: Hell yes, although there's nothing wrong with controlled drinking. Nice profile picture btw

Weed is illegal in Finland- even as a painkiller, thus i have never tried it. Still i dont believe the propaganda related to marijuana and dont understand why is it illegal. Not that its more dangerous than alcohol which is the main source of crimes executed in Finland.

I haven't but I kinda wanna try it:) I grew up in a really strict mormon family...needless to say, my lifestyles changed a little bit haha I am super responsible and have a great job, but metal is my life and weed has always intrigued me haha!

Any first timer tips?

don't get high. get drunk!!

I smoke weed several times a day lately. I have used over 15 different types of hallucinogens and delerients. Try smoking some weed, it's not addictive at all.

www.erowid.com - If your looking for more info, this website holds lots of information and trip reports on all sorts of drugs.

I've never done it, although I think I'd like to try some day.
The only other thing I'd like to try is LSD/mushrooms, but I know that's seriously jumping in the deep end.:lol:

I smoked weed for ten years and drank for twelve I'm 25 and what did I get out of it absolutely nothing but wasted time and money so my recomendations is DONT START its not like the shit gives you super powers although you may think so when your high
it just makes you a dumbass stereo typical stoner who conforms to drug culture to be a nonconformist hence the dumbass title.
I can honestly say my life is better without that bullshit.:zzz:

I smoked weed for ten years and drank for twelve I'm 25 and what did I get out of it absolutely nothing but wasted time and money so my recomendations is DONT START its not like the shit gives you super powers although you may think so when your high
it just makes you a dumbass stereo typical stoner who conforms to drug culture to be a nonconformist hence the dumbass title.
I can honestly say my life is better without that bullshit.:zzz:

Im guessing your problem was with alchol? one of the only drugs where the withdrawals can be deadly, and your comparing that with marijuana? a drug with lesser withdrawals and that does less harm to your body then caffiene? tisk tisk tisk

For all of those that dont know, there isnt enough THC in 200 pounds of weed to kill a Chimp, let alone be harmfull to a human, and thats even if you do it all at once, which is flatout completley impossible, as i havnt even smoked that much smoking almost every day for 8 years

and did you know 60mgs of pure Nicotine will kill you? yet it would take almost a pound of pure THC injected directly in to your blood stream to kill you? and it wouldnt kill you buy overdoes either. it would kill you buy replacing too much blood and starving your brain of oxygen, the same thing drinking too much WATER does to your body

if SMOKED it takes someting like 1,500 lbs of marijuana at 20% thc content (VERY potent) smoked in under an hour to be lethal, and again thats not from overdoes of thc...in that scenario AGAIN you will have starved your brain of oxygen

Quite Frankly, it is impossible for marijuana to kill you, unless its laced,you have an allergic reaction (never heard of it myself), or get too stoned and do something stupid like drive or some shit

lol, soda does more damage to your body and is far more addicting than marijuana :rofl:

Well, considering i spent quite a bit of time every day with a bong pretty much glued to my face i will say this.

I love it, i have *tried more than my fair share of drugs, but weed is all that stuck with me, i dont drink or do any other drugs (aside from smoking ciggs) And i have been a daily user for 8 years now, i take a tolerance break every 3 months or so for a couple weeks, and i have never experinced any withdrwal effects.

i make regular hospital visits because of my epilepsy, (which the weed helps with quite a bit) and sleep studies where they measure the disolved oxygen content of my blood, and it has never been below 96%

if you decide to start using any drugs i would reccomend marijuana before i would even recomend coffe for the shear lack of *physical addiction potential that it has.

And unlike the poster before me, i can HONESTLY say marijuana is now a permanent part of my lifestyle, and has kept my life from falling apart more than once (i.e. slowed me down enough to not panic during a house fire.
And i am adhd, and it gives me the ability to concentrate on a single task for sometimes hours at a time, something that takes me an hour sober i will complete stoned in half the time (mixing is a GREAT example i can give on that)

BUT REMEMBER, the choice is up to you, Everyone's brain functions differently, and only YOU can determine wether or not weed is right for you.

I have met people whos life revolved around the shit and they were always fiending for it...it always struck me a psycological, because i know for a fact i smoke said people under the table every day, and yet i can take breaks with no ill effects or craving (ciggs suck, ive been tryin to quit them for like a year with no success) And these people would still from their own parents for their next bags.

all in all, it depends 100% on your mental stability would be my guess. Made my life better, and continues to do so, if your week willed it will control your life and turn it into hell, if your strong willed it will only make your life better

and after 8 years of ALMOST continuous use, i have suffered NO physical detriments or side effects, only a slight drop in dissolved oxygen in my bloodstream (which my doctors associate the cigg smoking with. I was actually told the Non toxic resin from marijuana that condensates in my lungs, would actually force my lungs to clean themselves out more rapidly resulting in less damage done by ciggs than what would have otherwise been done (that sounds like quack bullshit to me but who knows? lol)

Deadly caffiene oversdoses: 1-3 a year in the USA

Death related DIRECTLY to ciggarettes: about 4 MILLION deaths per year worldwide

Deaths From alcahol poisoning and alcahole related illnesses: about 15,000 USA alone (car accidents NOT included)

RECORDED DEATH RELATED DIRECTLY TO MARIJUANA EXPOSURE, OVERDOSE, ALLERGIC REACTION, OR HABITUAL ABUSE RELATED DISEASES SINCE AROUND 2000 FUCKING BC!--- 0 NONE NODDA ZILTH NOTHING! (car accidents excluded)
and that is WORLDWIDE since marijuana was first documented as bieng used as a psychoactive substance

ok, im done ranting...sorry for the wall of text, just my 2 cents

don't get high. get drunk!!
thats the wors possible drug related advice you can give someone when the "high" in question is marijuana, unless of course your worried about the "legality" of it...

thought i would throw this out there, moonshine is legal here in tennesse, and i can run up to Gatlinburg and buy it off the shelf in good ole mason jars 100% legally, check it out: http://www.olesmokymoonshine.com/ not that i would ever actually buy some, just thought it was interesting that i can get moonshine legally here in Tennessee :rofl:

this link:http://www.olesmokymoonshine.com/where/ shows what states it is LEGAL to order smokie moonshine from :rofl:

i would never drink it, but +1 to the first to down 2 shots of this 195 proof liquer....it'll burn the hair off your tongue :rofl:

Drugs actually made my life better. Kids that experiment with drugs are often more self confident. I dont use anymore but i have no regrets and am currently competing in bodybuilding and other sports. There just happens to be alot of stupid people who use without thinking and destroy there lives, rarely some people may be fortunate enough to find spirituality through hallucnogens.
Just remember to stay away from addictive drugs such as meth and heroin.

Alcohal is the true killer which is why i quit 4 years ago.

I used to have mad rage problems, but after I started partaking in the Asgardian Leaf, I've been able to look at things in a different light. Granted I still have that barbaric spark, but it's often saved for more dire situations now.