effin boys who listen to country music!!!

anajade

New Metal Member
Oct 18, 2010
Canada
I love metal. Love it. Melodic death metal is the greatest thing EVER. Children of Bodom has helped me through a lot in my life.. as have a lot of other bands. Anyways, the last guy I was with was like captain of the basketball team, honor student, little mr. perfect (whose favorite music is country by the way.. UGGG) haha when we broke things off, he said that one of the reasons is that "it's weird you like heavy metal, I don't think I could bring a girl like that home to my parents" .... WTF!!! My favorite color is pink, in high school I was a cheerleader and a dancer, I got good grades and am going over seas on a volunteer trip to teach children English. FACKK!! haha I hate how stereotypical people are!! Just because I listen to music like that doesn't mean I'm a rebellious crack whore? I didn't even try alcohol until I was 17. I can count the amount of times I've been drunk on one hand.. this is more of a rant lol I'm just super frustrated. I'm never going for a guy like that again. I love metal head guys..long hair is super sexy!haha and there's no judgement. So I guess anyone who reads this, don't judge a book by it's cover. And metal guys FTW

I love metal. Love it. Melodic death metal is the greatest thing EVER. Children of Bodom has helped me through a lot in my life.. as have a lot of other bands. Anyways, the last guy I was with was like captain of the basketball team, honor student, little mr. perfect (whose favorite music is country by the way.. UGGG) haha when we broke things off, he said that one of the reasons is that "it's weird you like heavy metal, I don't think I could bring a girl like that home to my parents" .... WTF!!! My favorite color is pink, in high school I was a cheerleader and a dancer, I got good grades and am going over seas on a volunteer trip to teach children English. FACKK!! haha I hate how stereotypical people are!! Just because I listen to music like that doesn't mean I'm a rebellious crack whore? I didn't even try alcohol until I was 17. I can count the amount of times I've been drunk on one hand.. this is more of a rant lol I'm just super frustrated. I'm never going for a guy like that again. I love metal head guys..long hair is super sexy!haha and there's no judgement. So I guess anyone who reads this, don't judge a book by it's cover. And metal guys FTW

my life suck too
my girlfriend just ran off with all my stuff
as i just posted in another thread