What music are you ashamed to say you listen to ?

Yeah, like.. The kind of band that 10-15 year olds listen to because it upsets their parents.
I think they are really good though, Corey Taylor has a good metal voice and a good singing voice, and on top of that he's a great songwriter.
I think they should also be on Encyclopaedia Metallum. There's more fake metal than Slipknot and they get on there.

i just randomly remembered that i have a female friend that has "i <3 Corey Taylor" written on her leg

Not ashamed of anything I like I am mostly old rock and metal but i also love my trance dubstep and industrial

btw slipknot/stone sour i would never be ashamed to like or love either of those two bands corey is a genius and is overly talented and i personally love both bands

like who you like and dont let people tell you other wise :)

If I had to be ashamed, like shit I'd rather people not hear me listening to... it'd be Crazy Town.

But honestly I try to get others to like them all the time. Very unsuccessfully. Look past their hit 'Butterfly' before you judge.

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy Goth, not like black color aluminum but like Voltaire. They have incredibly deeply music but also, he has mindless music which are practically for children

I'd say my Jrock/pop collection. It's definitely doesn't fit with the rest of my collection but oh well. I love it.

My friends and I have a habit of playing magic the gathering while listening to kreayshawn.

I am not ashamed of any music I listen to. I love music, all kinds, metal just happens to be my fav genre.