What music are you ashamed to say you listen to ?

I'm really not sure if I should be ashamed, but my girlfriend got me into the Fray. Dudes have some serious talent and song writing ability. On the flipside, I got her to listen to Pig Destroyer and Engineer.

I know this thread is old, but here goes.

When I was like 12 and younger I used to listen to country. A lot. When I hear a song I remember from then I will still sing along.
That being said, there is plenty of music I am into that is not metal and I am not the least bit embarrassed to admit. Examples:

Queen
The Beatles
Bob Dylan
Neil Young
Voltaire
Alicia Keys
Frank Zappa
Red Hot Chili Peppers
STP
Pearl Jam
Everclear
Various Japanese Rock bands

The list goes on and on. But Metal is my true love. If I was forced to pick one genre to listen to forever, I would choose metal. Although I would cry about no more Bob Dylan.

well if anyone is embarrassed by listening to:
Queen
The Beatles
Bob Dylan

they would have to shot themselves...

Lol! Yeah, they have true staying power. I wonder what bands/soloists from today will still be loved by all ages in 20-30 years. (I have a funny feeling Lady Gaga won't be among them)

I am really opened mind to music genres I am always searching stranger/no too known things from everywhere ( like a folk Chinese death metal band or folkloric music from Morocco or Andean Symphonic power metal ) . Apart of metal and the 90% of it's variants. I like rock, jazz, blues, classic music, african, dark, country,etc but I don't like shitty disney pop,electronic, techno,pre fabricated bands etc.
Usually i am not ashamed of what i hear, but sometimes you find closed mind people and it's annoying to mention some bands or singers with them because they start to criticize and criticize , here it's my list of them:
Christina Aguilera ( only the "feeling songs" no the dancing ones, i think she has a great voice)
MCR ( they 1st songs)
Panic at the disco (I found their stuff funny)
The Rasmus ( some of their songs... i hate the last album :p,thanks them i have found some great metal Finland bands )
30 seconds to mars
Evanescence

I'm not afraid to say I listen to anything. Music is awesome...

I like anything from Kelly Clarkson to Rose Royce to Eminem to Spawn of Possession to Racer X to infinity and beyond. If people judge you for liking something different just put your ear buds back in... Fuck em. :p

Stuff I'm "forced" to listen to on cheap Rock radios... like Kid Rock, Theory of a Deadman, and those punk ass Brit bands are way worse. I turn the thing off right away when the station starts to loop Punk. Often times I wish to be on my PC to crank some shit up when I turn on the radio.

I know this sounds silly... There isn't music I'm ashamed of listening to. Rather, there is music that I am ashamed for that exists in this world in the first place!!

However, there is some music that I secretly like/love, and just don't share with other for some reason.