Who is coming to Krakow, aye?

Crack Hitler said:
hmm... ain't it a possibility that they play whatever they like, but just cut non-mfn songs out of the dvd?
I think that would be a bad idea for artistic point of view.. It's not exactly hard to make a great show out of latest 3 albums. But what do I know? Maybe the new album is shite.

Well, it isn't. And I agree that it wouldn't be a tough task to put up a great show from the three latest, but still if they wanted they could just as well put a couple oldies (regret :D :tickled: ) there and just cut 'em from the dvd. Shouldn't be too hard to edit the change so that it doesn't seem abrupt.

Crack Hitler said:
but still if they wanted they could just as well put a couple oldies (regret :D :tickled: ) there and just cut 'em from the dvd. Shouldn't be too hard to edit the change so that it doesn't seem abrupt.
Probably not but it would annoy me if they would play something like Fragile Dreams and Inner Silence and then cut those off. But that isn't like a huge problem.

Crack Hitler said:
but still if they wanted they could just as well put a couple oldies (regret :D :tickled: ) there and just cut 'em from the dvd. Shouldn't be too hard to edit the change so that it doesn't seem abrupt.
Probably not but it would annoy me if they would play something like Fragile Dreams and Inner Silence and then cut those off. But that isn't like a huge problem.

Har* said:
wha if they play covers of old songs? hehe or maybe different versions... with somewhat different lyrics etc.

Sopel said:
wha if they play covers of old songs? hehe or maybe different versions... with somewhat different lyrics etc.
Well Fragile Dreams slow version is like best thing ever. Now a really desperate attempt at being funny. "Maybe I always knew - My Fragile rectum would be open, for you" There you go and I'm off for good.

off,

im not going anywhere but hell!! shame on me! Crack Hitler, i thought your avatar is a monkey from tarzan films or a prehistoric man haha, or even at first i thought its you,lol, and today i just put into the drive this 1966 shaw brothers film, haha "Come drink with me" - guess what happened, i just paused it accidentally when that head was in the same position and i cried out "fuck, its Him!" :D

I am going probably!!!!!!!:hotjump:
Sopel can you please contact me so i can ask you all kind of things about cheap hotels and cheap food and cheap drinks and cheap whatevers....
lotte_van_laake@hotmail.com......

i am soooo exited:hotjump:and i just cant hide it... :hotjump:

We are planning to from holland to Prague and stay there a day, then from Prague to Krakow and same thing on the way back...

If it gets confirmed I'll start hoping big time to get there somehow. Planes aren't an option, trains neither (it would take dead long), and I dunno about the busses... So I really hope I'll have someone around with a car who'd like to go to.

Dora said:
off,

im not going anywhere but hell!! shame on me! Crack Hitler, i thought your avatar is a monkey from tarzan films or a prehistoric man haha, or even at first i thought its you,lol, and today i just put into the drive this 1966 shaw brothers film, haha "Come drink with me" - guess what happened, i just paused it accidentally when that head was in the same position and i cried out "fuck, its Him!" :D
:D

Hey you really do watch proper movies :worship: yeah, I searched for that pic in my avatar immediately after I saw the film, haha.
so I take it you're not coming to krakow? bah. shame on you.