Who is coming to Krakow, aye?

its damn far away and theres no good transport :(

haha, fuck, just checked the train: Reisezeit: 20:20 h
no way!

no fucking way!! not even ten hours. its ridiculous. I can hop anywhere in europe for like a 100 by plane of whatever, if I want to travel a day I go to Japan FFS.

oh boohoo. then fly somewhere near enough so you can continue by train?

the downside of taking the plane (imo) is that it really doesn't feel like traveling. You hop on, you hop out and boom you're somewhere else. nah, ain't for me, atleast if I have a cheaper option and a couple extra days so I can go with trains or whatever.

yeah, travelling is nice but not when you start to feel pain, when you feel like being fucked for a week or so, then whats the point? I mean, after 36 hours of that experience you'll have I'd need a whole week in a hotel to recover (dont say I'm a pussy, i've already discovered it between my legs..). Ah, and I cannot sleep on a plane/train/bus/car/foreign place.. actually I even need pills to sleep at home. So its not my kinda thing.

Ok, it ain't your thing, but still I gotta wonder the expression 'feel like being fucked for a week'? :lol: It's not like hardcore traveling or anything we're about to make. Just one day and a night in busses and practically we're there.

well.. i know how it feels to travel half day, we often do it to budapest and back and it really sux. without a sleep, no moving and that. and by the way, there'll be a gig in belgium i reckon, why dont u go there?

Cause it'd take way more time to get to belgium? then again, if there was some really cheap flights there, I could consider it. For now the krakow plan is still number one :cool:

(I actually like to travel many hours in a train. I dunno, I'm a freak in that way I guess.)

HEY SOPEL, DUDE!

do you happen to know the price for intercity train from warsaw to krakow? it takes like 2hrs 40 minutes according to bahn.de, but there's no pricing information..

and I have questions also bout reserving consert tickets in poland, but that can wait till later :D

Crack Hitler said:
Well, I'm gettin more and more determined each day, not to mention like 5-6 other people who wanna come too :D

I'm also coming with all the other finns. Money and time should be no problem, so i´m there unless something really unexpected happens (like waking up morning of saturday 31st january somewhere in Latvian countyside without any clothes or money...)

Oh mother of all holy stuff, that's quite some money. 40e back and forth, fock. You don't happen to know anyone around there who might have a big ass car and a sudden urge to drive 5 or so finns from warsaw to krakow? :lol:

Elzka, yeah - it's cool. We'll get a northerner with us :cool:

[bump]

So. More people with an urge to go to krakow and throw a good party? Them who ain't convinced yet, just check all the bable about london. That ought to change your mind for good :D

cheap beer, the recording of the dvd, _no_ curfew at the club <- more anathema (atleast I hope so :D )

I just alarmed my boss to reserve a few days for me for that gig, if the confirmation gets confirmed, haha.