Who is more beauty? Laiho or Sammet?

My vote goes for Alexi :p

btw, this is my FIRST post outside of the Sinergy forum :) Just HAD to reply to this one though ;)

p.s. don't expect me to post here anymore though, this was just for fun :D

:wave:

a post from Kim here , interesting. indeed she votes for her boyfriend , but she got a advantage that any of us don't , she seen him naked (and not only seen obviously) so i guess she can tell , personally i can get over that advantage (being a man). and id say lahio , altough he dosent exite me at all...

Originally posted by OceanbarD
a post from Kim here , interesting. indeed she votes for her boyfriend , but she got a advantage that any of us don't , she seen him naked (and not only seen obviously) so i guess she can tell , personally i can get over that advantage (being a man). and id say lahio , altough he dosent exite me at all...

Yeah, but she just seen Alexi naked, not Tobi! What If Tobi has a more hotter body than Alexi's??? :eek: :lol: :lol: :D

Have to say that whe I have asked girls opinion about Alexi (don't ask why...I don't know even my self...maybe it was because of beer)....they have said that Alexi is a very good looking man.

Originally posted by Crimson Babe
Ahhhh...hard to choose. I have seen Sammet live and I assure you, he's much different from that picture (that is a very bad pic of him...) He's funny, cute and handsome...but oh, Alexi, ...well He's hot! :) I wouldn't kick him out of my bed for sure :lol: So my vote is for... hmm...gimmie both! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, well, well... I guess the truth finally comes out. :cry: I guess my naked body doesn't matter no more... Well... If you don't want me anymore, I'll understand. I'll be in the bedroom.

well if I didn't know who alexi was, and i saw his picture, and was told he was a girl I'd probably fancy him lo, so alexi !!

and even though im not gay, i can say tobias is a sexy man too , but he was a complete wanker when i spoke to him

alexi seems nicer, much less arrogant