Who is more beauty? Laiho or Sammet?

boohoo.jpg

ALE is way more sexier than both combined!! lol :D
j/k probally liaho. BTW does anyone see a resemblence between alexi liaho and jason mewes(Jay from jay and silent bob)??

Originally posted by SlayerizedCorpse
ALE is way more sexier than both combined!! lol :D
j/k probally liaho. BTW does anyone see a resemblence between alexi liaho and jason mewes(Jay from jay and silent bob)??

Ahhhh, Jason Mewes, another hottie!!! ;) But I don't think he looks like Alexi...

Topics like this is what makes me think COB fans are so fucking stupid. You guys are acting like a bunch of fan-boys and you girls are acting like a bunch of groupie whores. Music matters, not looks.

Originally posted by Bodomer
Topics like this is what makes me think COB fans are so fucking stupid. You guys are acting like a bunch of fan-boys and you girls are acting like a bunch of groupie whores. Music matters, not looks.

Who is the estupid?????go to fuck to another forum,or better,go to your mother's bed,like all nights and leave us.Im not a groupie whore but if i were you have no right to tell nothing.

Make a favour to the forum and fuck you

:Shedevil:

@DWD, I don't listen to Opeth

@Vêrö Pêrkêlê, thank you for proving my point you worthless whore

Any proper metalheads here? I can't possibly be the only person who thinks this topic is completely lame, am I?

*quotes a typical COB fan reply, with bad english*:

"Then why you to posting here fuckwad if you thinking it is a lame? Go to fuck and fucker up the ass monkey fuck shit asswiper homo!"

My reply to you before you ask:

I joined this forum 9 months ago thinking, "finally, a place for COB fans to chat". It was cool at first, but after awhile it was like invasion of the retards. I come back occasionally to see if there's any change, but too often I find ridiculous topics like this one. Any adults here?