Who is Morrigan?

LOL, pit... because it fits with Nico's site.

And Morrigan, to the Irish, she was The Morrigan … the locus of birth and death … the goddess of battles, queen of sword...

In ancient Celtic myth, the Morrigan was a triple goddess of war and death who, during battle, would shape-shift into a raven and fly shrieking her war cry above the fighting soldiers.

:lol:
first about Morrigan.... well her origin has just been explained, but our Morrigan is like the metal chick she could've been right now. Although my neighbour Elke was kind enough to model for the body, I drew the head and hair myself, so she's no living person as several men already asked me haha!!

And Pitt.... hmm since thanks to you I name our Pitt beer Cock beer now, that would make an akward and biologically confusing name.. Morrigan's Cock :eek:
Think we'll stick to Pit;)

Originally posted by Marlies
Although my neighbour Elke was kind enough to model for the body, I drew the head and hair myself, so she's no living person as several men already asked me haha!!
hehe......I was already asked about Elke by a certain someone (not giving away names in public :p )

also originally posted by Marlies
hmm since thanks to you I name our Pitt beer Cock beer now, that would make an akward and biologically confusing name.. Morrigan's Cock :eek:
Think we'll stick to Pit;)
:lol: