Who is Simon Solomon?

min

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
I have posted this in the Bloodbath forum, but haven't get any answer, so here it goes again:

Who is Simon Solomon? He is credited as session guest in Nightmares Made Flesh. In wich bands has he played? What has he exactly done in NMF?

Simon Solomon is a very talented guitarplayer from Örebro
He plays with the band Flushed normally. I've heard him play in the shop through out the years and sold some gear to him and one day I heard that he'd become incredibly good, the other talent I heard this way was Robert Marcello who now lives in the states and play with one of my fave bands Danger Danger...I think Simon will go places...I wanted to take the burden of leadguitars off my shoulders and have more of a Chuck/Murphy/Azagthoth/Amott kinda vibe to the leads than just old Rick Rozz noise..

Dan Swanö said:
He plays with the band Flushed normally. I've heard him play in the shop through out the years and sold some gear to him and one day I heard that he'd become incredibly good, the other talent I heard this way was Robert Marcello who now lives in the states and play with one of my fave bands Danger Danger...I think Simon will go places...I wanted to take the burden of leadguitars off my shoulders and have more of a Chuck/Murphy/Azagthoth/Amott kinda vibe to the leads than just old Rick Rozz noise..
:tickled: old Rick Rozz noise.... yeah, his solos were the crappy ones (uiiii uiiii iuuu iuuu)

Dan Swanö said:
He plays with the band Flushed normally. I've heard him play in the shop through out the years and sold some gear to him and one day I heard that he'd become incredibly good

Thanks for answering, I had begun to think that it was a joke or something. It sounds interesting, in wich songs can we hear his playing?

Dan Swanö said:
.I wanted to take the burden of leadguitars off my shoulders and have more of a Chuck/Murphy/Azagthoth/Amott kinda vibe to the leads than just old Rick Rozz noise..

Unicorn said:
old Rick Rozz noise.... yeah, his solos were the crappy ones (uiiii uiiii iuuu iuuu)

:tickled: :tickled: Hope to hear these Rick Rozz noises in the next Ribspreader album ;)