session guest

Lord_AgathoN said:
Who gives a sh*t about america.........go and watch your endless waves of bad nu metal shit on stage.

!!!!We demand Bloodbath over Europe!!!!

seems like we found who's been hogging all the stupid.

Lord_AgathoN said:
Who gives a sh*t about america.........go and watch your endless waves of bad nu metal shit on stage.

!!!!We demand Bloodbath over Europe!!!!

Europe gave birth to the Spice Girls.

End of argument.

Jinn said:
Europe gave birth to the Spice Girls.

End of argument.

Owned!

Maybe Jonas can shred like crazy and just doesn't want us to know :p
Then they could bump Dan or Anders to bass and have him pick up the solos... hey, I can dream :)

katatonic_fear said:
Why can't all insults be that funny, then they'd be less annoying and much more acceptable...

...sarcasm...? or...not? anyways you can find good and bad in any country. here in the states we got the spectrum, morbid angel to korn...over there you guys have everything good and bad from devil doll to spice girls. so give it up.

Necramentia said:
...sarcasm...? or...not? anyways you can find good and bad in any country. here in the states we got the spectrum, morbid angel to korn...over there you guys have everything good and bad from devil doll to spice girls. so give it up.

It wasn't sarcasm, I really thought it was funny. And I agree, there's no one country who's music is worse than anothers. Who am I kidding? I hate what's happened here in America. Too much rap, too much pop, I CANNOT HANDLE IT...Which is why I think Katatonia should come here so that I can escape this hell.

you should try to blag some frequent flyers miles of relatives and come over to the UK, we're getting a mini Inferno Fest next month: Enslaved, Madder Mortem, Grimfist, Red Harvest and Arcturus:) but the problem I see is that no promoter is willing to cough up the money to bring bands over to the US, this was the case for many years in the UK but Arcane and the various underground distro groups have been clubbing together to get some bands over for a one off date in London on their tours, of course this has turned into quite a big success and now we're getting UK mini tours from bands that used to only play 1 date and some bands that would have avoided the Uk altogether are playing one off gigs.

My point is that if there's enough people who are dedicated enough then you can get over this problem. try mailing Century Media and nagging them for Bloodbath at the Murderfest, its a one off large scale gig so they have next to nothing to loose by sending them there. You can but try.

I was wondering for the longest time who did the solo in feeding the undead. I got this feeling it was not dan swano.