Solos in Nightmares Made Flesh

Read what Anders said, he is still talking about that Simon did them on Dan's songs. So Anders still did his own solos from what I understand, though he's just saying that none of them are "shredders."

nailed.
live me and dan kinda improvised the solos or we simply skipped the part, but next time all solos will surely be played. the new guitar player rips!

I am really wondering who this fantastic guitar player is...I wonder if the guitarist does vocals too or if they just play guitar and one of the other members does vocals? Hmmm.

I am really wondering who this fantastic guitar player is...I wonder if the guitarist does vocals too or if they just play guitar and one of the other members does vocals? Hmmm.

This is my guess. With the high standards they have on the growls i doubt that they have found one that is an amzing shredder aswell. But who knows.

Wonder if he can pull those solos though?
And is he really so good that Anders would praise him like this?
Sounds like hes talking about someone else to me.

Wonder if he can pull those solos though?
And is he really so good that Anders would praise him like this?
Sounds like hes talking about someone else to me.

I wouldn't be very surprised if he could, he's said in an interview I read somewhere that he could play some fast Yngwie stuff, so I suppose he could pull it off. However, your guess on Åkesson seems more likely..

hold yer horses.... actually neither me, dan o jonas could rip and shred, so dan let this local virtuoso show off on his tunes and why not - it sounded amazing! we however do have a shredder in the band now and there's a couple of really wikked solos on the new minicd... WHICH... is as near a release as it could be now. details next!
:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

That's it, I'm staying glued to the chair 'til the details are posted!

Yeah I love the keys on that track, but I really can't see a way of fitting a keyboard 'solo' into a Bloodbath song and it not sounding kinda corny.