Solos in Nightmares Made Flesh

Bleak Eyes

Irrelevant
Jun 16, 2003
Maryland
Visit site
I have been listening to this album in the car the past few days, and I took a glance at the sleeve one day. It said that a session lead guitarist played on the album, Simon Solomon. Does he handle all of the solos on the album?

I agree with that, all the tracks Dan wrote are my favorites except Stillborn Savior but he probably should have had Anders step in an do the solos instead of some outside guy.
A side note... the solos are probably the coolest thing on NMF.

hold yer horses.... actually neither me, dan o jonas could rip and shred, so dan let this local virtuoso show off on his tunes and why not - it sounded amazing! we however do have a shredder in the band now and there's a couple of really wikked solos on the new minicd... WHICH... is as near a release as it could be now. details next!

hold yer horses.... actually neither me, dan o jonas could rip and shred, so dan let this local virtuoso show off on his tunes and why not - it sounded amazing! we however do have a shredder in the band now and there's a couple of really wikked solos on the new minicd... WHICH... is as near a release as it could be now. details next!
:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::worship:notworthy:kickass::kickass:

When is next? :) Unbless our purity already!

Read what Anders said, he is still talking about that Simon did them on Dan's songs. So Anders still did his own solos from what I understand, though he's just saying that none of them are "shredders."

Yeah !, Great fuckin news ! hehe Can't wait anymore to hear the new stuff damnit !

Even the solo in Soul Evisceration sounds like Anders played it.

EDIT: I think that I see what Anders said now. I will just ask, did Anders play the solo's on Jonas' tracks?

:OMG:
Great news, my heart exposed for a few moments. Can't await the release :worship: