Solos in Nightmares Made Flesh

Perhaps. I just looked on the Metal Storm site a week or so ago, and it said that this album was coming out next month as well. They are sometimes inaccurate though, but I have hope for this!

lol, exactly, I think if they knew the release date they would post it as news ASAP. I mean, if they knew, why would Anders says that the album is as close as it's been to being put out? Why not just say "it's coming out _ _ _"

Indeed.
And it was just as magical to see them live 3 weeks ago and they played no less than 4 tracks from that album iirc. LG kicked major ass, he even gave "the guy in the sky" the finger. How metal is that? :cool:

fuck i was out yesterday and i completly missed this entire thread:lol:, fucking awesome news though, i have to say though ill miss the threads about the new album though, all the excitement of new information and stuff, not to say my heart still wont stop for a second everytime blakkheim posts something hahaha, and i do want the new minicd awful bad
fuck i can't wait for the new mini cd, everytime i think about it i get incredibly excited
thanks for the new blakkheim:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy