Who is suffering from...

Aw man, you guys made my life this past weekend, and I keep stumbling over words trying to describe ProgPower to others here at Ga Tech. The withdrawl is so bad... I was at lunch today and all of a sudden I zoned out just remembering funny moments.

As my first ProgPower, I don't think I anticipated the letdown now that it's over. I remember asking Greg (Shaq) if he was going to the after-parties Saturday night. When he replied no, it hit me that I wouldn't be seeing him (and everyone else!) until next year! Lasting a full year without ProgPower is a painful thought.

Thanks to those who have IMed and called me the past few days to chat - it's making me feel so much better knowing that we can all still keep in touch.

Here's for Opeth in October and hopefully seeing some of you again!

Definitely having withdrawals here - although all this shaking must be because of lack of sleep though :)

I just finally got home after doing the 26 hours of traveling so time to get some good sleep right now, g'night and miss you all already! And Paul, I was able to make it to an earlier train so got home a couple of hours earlier :)

pollution said:
Definitely having withdrawals here - although all this shaking must be because of lack of sleep though :)

I just finally got home after doing the 26 hours of traveling so time to get some good sleep right now, g'night and miss you all already! And Paul, I was able to make it to an earlier train so got home a couple of hours earlier :)

Were you the friendly guy who commented on my Alex Skolnick Trio shirt on Saturday?

Aki, my friend, was great seeing you and talking to you throughout the weekend. Great to hear you arrived home safely. You are still my favorite Finn...even if you are the only one I know.:lol:

Oh yeah, did I make some drunken plans, at the pre-pre-party, to come visit you in Finland?o_O

Ok two words ~ Aki Rules!!!!!

i'm so thrilled I got ta meet you Aki n' chat for a bit on "The Porch" before John, Greg n' I went somewhere (I think that was the CVS run we made for Stiener and Tore)...

Ugh... I so can't wait to experience PP again...

Not so much on Sunday, a little yesterday and today alot. Going through the pictures is whats doing it to me. Such a freaking great time... It was great to me alot of you newbies and remeeting you vets as well...

Back to the pictures!!

Didn't start to hit me till today after two full days of school/work. I'm not ready to go back to my mundane life. I miss my friends. :( I'm definitely having difficulty motivating myself to do any work and stray from the forums at the moment. :p

Prog Maiden said:
I'm not ready to go back to my mundane life. I miss my friends. :( I'm definitely having difficulty motivating myself to do any work and stray from the forums at the moment. :p

Same here. Already skipped a day of school and work....

It totally happened to me last year, and even know. Back to reality, back to the restaurant life. :erk:

Empress said:
It totally happened to me last year, and even know. Back to reality, back to the restaurant life. :erk:

Tell me about it. At least I have Kamelot tomorrow to make me feel better.

With guess who....?

pollution said:

Woah, awesome!

I was describing your long journey home to Ripper earlier -- folks, if you saw someone with a lot of facial piercings, that was probably him :) -- and concluded that you'd probably be getting home right about then, 27 or 28 hours after you left. Glad to see I was wrong!