Who is that chick?

As previously reported, "Come Clarity" will include a free bonus DVD featuring the band performing the album in full in a rehearsal room, akin to what METALLICA did with initial versions of their "St. Anger" album. In addition, one of the album's songs — "Dead End" — features the vocals of Swedish singer/songwriter Lisa Miskovsky.

In addition, one of the album's songs — "Dead End" — features the vocals of Swedish singer/songwriter Lisa Miskovsky.[/QUOTE]

I hope shes hot.

NP: Annihilator Schizo Deluxe

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
In addition, one of the album's songs — "Dead End" — features the vocals of Swedish singer/songwriter Lisa Miskovsky.

I hope shes hot.

NP: Annihilator Schizo Deluxe[/QUOTE]

There was a picture posted of her recentely and she is i think.

<wAr_neRVe> said:
I hope shes hot.

NP: Annihilator Schizo Deluxe

There was a picture posted of her recentely and she is i think.[/QUOTE]

Excellent. Wait how come on one thread you can tell me to shut up , but on another about girls, its a whole different story. Damn women and their infernal tricks.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
There was a picture posted of her recentely and she is i think.

Excellent. Wait how come on one thread you can tell me to shut up , but on another about girls, its a whole different story. Damn women and their infernal tricks.[/QUOTE]

Shut up.

lisa_miskovsy_web.gif

She's beautiful, has an incredible voice and it's an awesome song. The contrast in vocals is just amazing. Something both my sister who prefers the likes of Evanessence and my mate Andy who prefers the likes of Darkthrone can both enjoy on the same level. The music as always in any In Flames song is not without flaws but all the richer for it.

the rehearsal dvd SUCKS.... whats the deal watch them move with the album sound?? the metallica dvd at least is REAL... thnks god that i didn buy it....

I didnt buy the DVD version just because I heard it wasnt worth it... It kinda bums me out. I wish they wouldve recorded all the drum recordings and acoustic parts, they posted pictures of them on the site but didnt post video.