Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Angela of Arch Enemy

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Britney Spears

• LadyA's grandma

• Total voters
shittt... i forgot about sheep Dolly ;) anyway, i vote for Britney Spears, because all other option are ugly women

Originally posted by markgugs
I vote none of the above! It's Carmen Electra...or LadyA herself, and she won't admit to being really, really HOT!

hmmm... it's not LadyA for sure, because she is 15 years old. chick on avi is older. Carmen Electra have black or blonde hair, not red... i know! it's Scully of X-Files!

i'll give you a clue, my name is amber and im not 15.i think you'll find the url will lead you to a website containing me and morrigan

Originally posted by markgugs
Actually, being serious for a moment, and JUST a moment I swear. It looks like it COULD be Tarja from Nightwish. Erm, almost. Maybe.

nope, it's not Tarja, but maybe chick from Lacuna Coil? or other gothic chick? for sure it's not Sarah of Cradle Of Flith :lol:

Originally posted by LadyA
i'll give you a clue, my name is amber and im not 15.i think you'll find the url will lead you to a website containing me and morrigan

Ok, now I've looked through that site...

Who are you on it? There's tons of pics of this Morrigan lass, and some with Delilah, but I don't see any Amber...what am I missing?

bullshit:D

im in roomiii the url should have my name on it

Having taken a gander at the other pics on the site, I'm going to have to say that I'M at a loss...none of the pics in Room III have any name in the URLs other than 'Morrigan' :(

Too bad for me!

wait till soviet he'll tell ya, he knows me
#

it's your daddy? does he know this gallery? he will be disappointment that his little daughter knows this site:p

im telling you, wait till soviet gets here, hell tell you .go to room three in galleries, im amber, i guarentee if you enlarge a picture and get the url , you'll find it say amber.jpg