I feel stupid for asking, but whos Melinda?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amidst the Blood Red Sunsets

New Metal Member
Jun 9, 2004
on still life mike sings about this chick melinda, but I dont know who she is. Is it mikes girlfriend, sister, just some random chick?? I have no idea. I read the lyrics over and over but I still dont have a single clue on who she is. Can somebody please help.

I bet this guy is joking around, I mean that user name is pretty new. Pretty funny thread though anyways, as I was hoping for everyone to get pissed off haha.

Yah you all are perfectionist here. Fucking christ! You guys are making this forum crap, not new members. If someone has started a repeatative thread then just ans and advice if you wanna. there are 6 replies in this thread and no one bothered to answer the question. This sucks.

I searched but nothing came up without this thread. Atleast somebody could link up to a old one which would be enough. Grow up guys. Just be rational rather pinching others

You searched and nothing came up about Melinda? I find that very hard to beleive.

It's been a very long time since people here have been able to take a Melinda thread seriously.

Anyway

Who is Melinda?
Mike: (laughs) No one. She's a fictional character. I took her from this song by Uriah Heep called "Come Away Melinda".

jaykeegan said:
As do I, http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/search.php?searchid=170753. Considering there is almost one on every page :lol:
Cool! I really appreaciate that you showed me what you got by searching. I assume, I didn't get any different results. Try to check those threads whether there are any melinda thread in there or not!

I hope this forum gets a bit more pathetic so that opeth closes it down. This is stupid.

DirgeElucidatr said:
Cool! I really appreaciate that you showed me what you got by searching. I assume, I didn't get any different results. Try to check those threads whether there are any melinda thread in there or not!

I hope this forum gets a bit more pathetic so that opeth closes it down. This is stupid.
There is at least one thread on every page of the search, dickweed.

Amidst the Blood Red Sunsets said:
on still life mike sings about this chick melinda, but I dont know who she is. Is it mikes girlfriend, sister, just some random chick?? I have no idea. I read the lyrics over and over but I still dont have a single clue on who she is. Can somebody please help.
ggggggu

Status
Not open for further replies.