Votes: 2 3.3%
  • doctor j.w. müller, another villian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tintin

Oct 15, 2001
NYC
www.geocities.com
For those of you who don't know, Tintin is a comic book drawn by Herge, of Brussels, from the mid-30's to the early 70's. Each book takes place in an exotic world locale and centers on Tintin, a newspaper reporter, and his dog, Snowy, They are inevitably thrown into an intricate plot against all kinds of great villians. The book are famous for the amazingly detailed drawings and the witty dialogue and plots. The Tintin books are available in most big book store chains, well worth checking out.

For those in the know, which character is your favorite? I'd be interested to see how many people know of Tintin....

thompson and thomson! never read the books but use to watch the cartoon series when i was about 6 :)

hard choice, between Pr Tournesol (already forgotten his english name :p) and Captain Haddock !
finally chose Tournesol

i can't believe americans don't know Tintin ... Belgian comics rulz ! (in my opinion, it's far better as american comics, and it's hard for a french to say something good about belgium :loco:)

Tintin is far to be my favorite comic (i love Gaston Lagaffe), but it's all my childhood, i have read a million times all the comics, watched the cartoons almost as many times (even if i have i always found the cartoons very bad)

Originally posted by aegis
hard choice, between Pr Tournesol (already forgotten his english name :p) and Captain Haddock !
finally chose Tournesol

i can't believe americans don't know Tintin ... Belgian comics rulz ! (in my opinion, it's far better as american comics, and it's hard for a french to say something good about belgium :loco:)

Tintin is far to be my favorite comic (i love Gaston Lagaffe), but it's all my childhood, i have read a million times all the comics, watched the cartoons almost as many times (even if i have i always found the cartoons very bad)

GASTON LAGAFFE !!!!!!!

he's my hero !!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

I don't like tintin that much. We've got way better where I come from :)

What the hell does this have to do with Opeth? Tintin is gay, maybe you should move this to the swano forum. I'm sure they're all tintin readers over there.