Who is the hottest Metal Babe here?

lol i dont know... but there's no reason to say that "all-girl-bands" suck ...

True

mcqueen_photo_35_big.jpg

A Band Called Mc Queen
They are quite good, and they were supporting W.A.S.P
check them out McQueen Music

There Drummer must have balls cos she was Awesome!

cacto saying that women bands suck is just retarded, there are women out there who are just as good musicians as males and we have all seen female lead vocalists in bands like Nightwish, Epica, So saying that chick bands suck is just retarded if you are not willing to back yourself up.

hey there's this chick in a band called Tristania... anyone knows her name?

Yes there is... just the whole concept of forming a band based solely sex is pure marketing. Bad first step I say.
Also... although theoretically there is no real barrier for women not to be good musicians, traditionally they…suck. Excluding The Great Kat how many legendary women are there? (Obviously considering their musicianship and not fame itself)

given that most bands are all male, your first statement loses all credibility. you noob

:cry: but but i wanna start a band next year ....

that is good :D i'm just saying that if ur going to start a band, find ppl that play well together independently of their boobs(or lack of :D). if u worry too much in having 4 babes on stage u might compromise the quality of the music

what do you play?
im not quite sure yet... we havent found the right vocalist.. so we're confused
Söy;5673707 said:
skinflute. she told me so.
not!
that is good :D i'm just saying that if ur going to start a band, find ppl that play well together independently of their boobs(or lack of :D). if u worry too much in having 4 babes on stage u might compromise the quality of the music

:erk: