Who is the hottest Metal Babe here?

OK, I officially hate Cacto now. Every post of his is an unnecessary bash at something he knows fuck-all about.

OK Cacto, based on your theory, all-male bands suck just as much as all-girl. Seriously, if you're gonna post something and can't back it up with a decent argument you might as well stop posting period.

OK, I officially hate Cacto now. Every post of his is an unnecessary bash at something he knows fuck-all about.

OK Cacto, based on your theory, all-male bands suck just as much as all-girl. Seriously, if you're gonna post something and can't back it up with a decent argument you might as well stop posting period.

watch me don't care

i would care just a little bit if u hated me for the right reasons, but since u completely misunderstood what i said i have to assume ur a retard so i won't try to make u love me.

can u do 2 things at the same time? like reading AND understanding

┼Victim of the Night┼;5674842 said:
^Wouldn't it be better to pass the whole thing over? And trying to go back on topic posting some metal babes pics? :)

i agree!

if fast is interested go back to the previous page and look what i wrote

I just found it really rude and closed-minded to attack all-girl bands just because all the members are girls. Go back and read your post, it was an unneccesary remark.

I don't know and understand that good what everyone says here on the forum, cause of my bad english...
I don't know, maybe Cacto was saying that girls in a metal band suck not cause they're girls but just cause in the "story" and "current thought" they're seen like persons that can't fit to metal tas otally as men do?
I don't know...

ps: guys.. peace? :)

Whatever, I'm not much of a picky person but discrimination in any way ticks me off. Prejudices and discrimination is the reason I'm currently unemployed, nobody wants to hire me cause I'm a metalhead and I have long hair. Ooooh that must mean I do drugs and drink and all that shit.

Maybe a pic or two of Simone Simons would help me calm down :D

Here ! :D
ImageShower.jpg

MrFast- you dont really like this kind of metal

but download some demonic christ
its black metal and its an all band girl
the recording is shitty but the music is good

and im whit Mrfast on his fight whit cacto
dont prejudged a girl of band

what if COB would of all been chicks and you really liked them
then you founded out they where chicks would you still listing to them?

but moving on to the normal subject

watch me don't care

i would care just a little bit if u hated me for the right reasons, but since u completely misunderstood what i said i have to assume ur a retard so i won't try to make u love me.

can u do 2 things at the same time? like reading AND understanding

lol, looks like you're the retard