Who is your favorite forum troll? Episode III

Who is your favorite forum troll? (Pt. 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 said:
To Gonzo:

plw81.gif

THAT IS THE MOST TR00 AND GR1M EGG HATCH I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!
:erk: that was a ghey egg!! :lol:

RiderOfJustice said:
EVOLVE AHAHAHA SO POKEMON! gotta catch em all.

im no better i know every word to the theme song for that horrid show.
Story time

My friend was telling me how when he was a kid and they had the Pokemon show, at the end of every episode they had the pokemon rap where they named off all the pokemon like 20 at a time or somthing :p

Anyway, he taped every episode, and his mom taped over the episode where they named mewtwo at the end, and he seriously freeaakkked out on his mom like yelling and screaming. He was furious.

:erk: i still play it sometimes :p

CliffBurton said:
Story time

My friend was telling me how when he was a kid and they had the Pokemon show, at the end of every episode they had the pokemon rap where they named off all the pokemon like 20 at a time or somthing :p

Anyway, he taped every episode, and his mom taped over the episode where they named mewtwo at the end, and he seriously freeaakkked out on his mom like yelling and screaming. He was furious.

:erk: i still play it sometimes :p
LOL *hugs your friend*

pokemon gold version for gameboy color ftw :D

Raistlin Majere said:
LOL *hugs your friend*

pokemon gold version for gameboy color ftw :D
Blue for the Pocket Gameboy :mad:
The fact that the AAA batteries die in 2 hours just means its soo awesome regular power sources cant HANDEL it. :erk:

I have silver somewhere with a gameboy but never botherd with it :p

CliffBurton said:
The fact that the AAA batteries die in 2 hours just means its soo awesome regular power sources cant HANDEL it. :erk:

haha well blue didn't have many options i mean you get your squirtle, get it to lvl 60 and go beat up some masters and the game was over. In gold you are trying to find mewtwo so it doesn't finish cus mewtwo is fucking untrackable :loco:

CliffBurton said:

You don't know what you're missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.