Who is your favorite forum troll?

Who is your favorite forum troll?

• Total voters
Elysian893 said:
wtf i'm not on there? i'm insulted. dick.
you are cool dude and shit but all you do is talk about guitars and things that interest you, you dont go and slay n00bs just because you had bad day today or any one in fact. what was the last time you choose some one random to fuck him? i dont remember either....

but i still love you you cunt :p

FallingDownInRuins said:
you are cool dude and shit but all you do is talk about guitars and things that interest you, you dont go and slay n00bs just because you had bad day today or any one in fact. what was the last time you choose some one random to fuck him? i dont remember either....

you haven't been here long :Spin: go in the on topic forum and look at the post about cob tattoos

FallingDownInRuins said:

YOU SUCK!

I missed the days when this forum wasn't crawling with retards (and no, that wasn't before I came here assclowns).

NP: Lita Ford - Kiss Me Deadly

^That's right bitch!

@SSJ4SephirothX
oh please dont cut your veins now you EMO
and if you miss it so much and everything is so bad for you and yet you visit here and post time to time so who is the retarded?

Elysian893 said:
the one who can't speak english but still tries? :Spin:
i dont mind to be retarded for that cause English you can learn and improve and fucked character that's harder :p

besides you understand most of the shit that i say so? : )

FallingDownInRuins said:
@SSJ4SephirothX
oh please dont cut your veins now you EMO
and if you miss it so much and everything is so bad for you and yet you visit here and post time to time so who is the retarded?

What? :lol: Sorry, couldn't understand you behind the wall of 'retard' that you were speaking behind.

NP: Dream Theater - Light Fuse and Get Away