Who is your favorite forum troll?

Who is your favorite forum troll?

• Total voters
SSJ4SephirothX said:
What? :lol: Sorry, couldn't understand you behind the wall of 'retard' that you were speaking behind.

NP: Dream Theater - Light Fuse and Get Away

What? Even I got it and English isn't my primary language.
God damned Americans.
And nobody gives a crap about what you are listening to.

These people spam sometimes;) but none of them really seems like a troll to me...I think the list should be more like: Elysian (he even wants to be on it!), PanzerKunt, Bloody Scalpel, Profanity, ...

Lanterns said:
These people spam sometimes;) but none of them really seems like a troll to me...I think the list should be more like: Elysian (he even wants to be on it!), PanzerKunt, Bloody Scalpel, Profanity, ...

What the hell are you talking about you fat useless excuse of human skin (or flesh in this case). There is a difference between posting less informative information for the sake of entertainment and whinery about rockstars not wanting to sleep with you because you failed at life.
I'm sure we all know which category you fall under so I'll have to kindly ask you to Shut The God Damn Fuck Up™ and perhaps concider a diet or suicide.

:lol:
Yeah, I am so abandoning everything now and becoming anorexic and suicidal because some "cool" racist fuck on the internet wishes I would. Not.:)

"I don't like the way black people talk" (Have fun saying that in an American ghetto.)
"Jesus was nothing but a fuckin' Jew" (Way to insult all people of Jewish origin; I am obviously talking ethnicity here rather than religion.)

heres my favorite gavin jew comment: he showed me this on msn

some guy: are you going to wacken this year?

gavin: was jesus a dirty scheming jew?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and i voted for coffee_annihalator of course :p